I have seen this on YouTube Shorts.

The guy shared about earning passive income.

He said we can sign up for free at https://www.digistore24.com/ not a referral link. On this site, you can select from many categories, look for high value products, copy the link.

Next is to create a Pinterest account to advertise. Paste the link to the Pinterest pin you are about to publish. Then wait and see for passive income.

Can someone confirm from the community if you tried this?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have seen this on YouTube Shorts.

The guy shared about earning passive income.

He said we can sign up for free at https://www.digistore24.com/ not a referral link. On this site, you can select from many categories, look for high value products, copy the link.

Next is to create a Pinterest account to advertise. Paste the link to the Pinterest pin you are about to publish. Then wait and see for passive income.

Can someone confirm from the community if you tried this?

The store also states that they also help you with your sales taxes. The fact of the matter is that it seems like the website is exclusively for sellers from the United States. Or is it for other countries as well?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.020
I have never come across such a site before. From the look of things the site seems to be dealing in the affiliate marketing niche. Quite skeptical on the legitimacy of the site though.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.858
Sounds nice, but i do not get. I still do not understand how they pay. Do they pay you for posting on Pinterest, or do they pay you once people start clicking on the link you post on Pinterest?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.218
Anyone able to cash out here. it's about just to post it on Pinterest. we don't need to sell anything, you all need to promote the product.snd money is made.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.770
I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this. If all that is required is a Pinterest post, it appears to be a simple task. However, I'm hoping that someone can confirm its authenticity.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.218
it is not good to just go ahead with a site without reading reviews from other users here. This is a good platform that we can use to know other good platforms too.

Back