Earn From Forumcoin.com

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is is usually with in day. Fergal is active almost every day and he send payouts daily.
Fergal is one of the best admin I've encountered on forums he is considerate and responsive. He always make payout everyday is good unlike some forum where payout takes 2-3 days. @Sanjee I hope you've gotten all your answers?

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah if you are yet to join you can go ahead with it. But know that earning there is low so you should be careful.
The daily earning is low...Agreed but you can also maximize your daily earning on the site, there are members ready to dash out their FC for some easy task like signing up to a site, post a comment on another forum for FC or even post a comment on a topic on Forum coin. You just have to find your way.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.990
I am daily on the website and have good relations with other users and most of us are on different websites so it helps and we like home on every website even if its a new website and this bonding do help us in achieving better results on every website as we can even go for exchanges if we are not comfortable with the payment systte, offered by the website.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.990
I don't see much delay in payments and its not a major thing when we are on a trusted website like forum coin and I will surely upload my next payment proof when I get that in this thread

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
FC is one of the oldest paying forum and it's widely trusted by members., even n though I haven't been there for long I still find the forum interesting and interactive. It was from FC I got to know about every other forum.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.990
I am planning to this time go for BCH payment as I don't like when PayPal charges higher fees so I am still thinking and finding and exploring different ways to get paid that are most economical to me and if someone like to buy FC from me and pay me in Paytm or Indian bank transfer then it will be the best as this way I don't need to pay any fee

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some Nigerian members that made this relatively easy for other Nigerian member by buying their FC for direct bank transfer which will require less stress there are still members here that offers that. The only cons Is that you won't get the exact amount you ought to get.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
@AmazingJob after reading lots of positive reviews I think I should also check forumcoin. But please tell me if it's like BMF. If it's like BMF then I won't join it because I find it tough to post on it. I am in search of few sites which are easy for me to post and I may earn something good from them.
I am sorry for the late reply. I was not here for days. I think you already answers to your questions. You can also try FC. I recommend it. I am there but not active too. I visit if I have time. Though I already reached payout. I don't know why the payout request has changed. Before I can request payout without paying $2 for the ad link. That is what I understood.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.990
I will also request for higher amount from now onwards as it's of no use to give so huge amount of fees.
This is everyone's choice and many times this thing backfires too because you never know when a website will stop paying so we need to be careful about this aspect but yes I stick with this thing on most of the forums I am part of and like to get paid at a minimum of $10 but mostly I go for more than $20 as Paypal fee is less on higher amounts and this is the only way we can save

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is everyone's choice and many times this thing backfires too because you never know when a website will stop paying so we need to be careful about this aspect but yes I stick with this thing on most of the forums I am part of and like to get paid at a minimum of $10 but mostly I go for more than $20 as Paypal fee is less on higher amounts and this is the only way we can save
Good thing you've figured how to minimize PayPal fees on your funds, although it's a risky strategy, some sites might just stop paying all of a sudden earn cash bond is a good example of sites like that. You should always make the right choice.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.990
Good thing you've figured how to minimize PayPal fees on your funds, although it's a risky strategy, some sites might just stop paying all of a sudden earn cash bond is a good example of sites like that. You should always make the right choice.
Yes you are right but I cannot help it. I just don't like getting paid at a lower amount and that's why I have around $15 on this forum and still not going for payment.

Back