Earn From Forumcoin.com

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.990
Forum coin environment is such that every user loves the wens and how they are treated on the website and they are given freedom to express their opinion and this way they feel confident and enjoy the website and those with writing skills can register as Article writer and earn well.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.078
Forumcoin is indeed a legit forum to earn from,but the problem i have with forumcoin is that their payment method is with paypal and i am having issues with paypal, and the minimum withdrawal for other method of payment is just too high.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They have stopped paying rewards now so you just earn 10 Fc for your post and not more than that. Earlier I was posting but now I couldn't think of new ways to save so I have stopped checking that section now.
There are more ways, think how you and other people save. But if not, then try other sites like BMF.io, 10 cents per 500 character review. You will learn how to post article in forumcoin too, that also pay.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.880
Forumcoin is indeed a legit forum to earn from,but the problem i have with forumcoin is that their payment method is with paypal and i am having issues with paypal, and the minimum withdrawal for other method of payment is just too high.
Exchange earn FC for RIF. You can find offers in trade section.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
I am a member but have never made any withdrawal. The earning rate is too slow for me with the limitations and I work on other forums so I don't have time for it.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you so much for the write up and the information. I have actually used ForumCoin a long time ago. However, now whenever I even open that website. I get bored. The interface is just not that catchy, it’s not attractive and it just seems dull now. So I just tend to use other better PTP websites such as RIF.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.990
I am a member but have never made any withdrawal. The earning rate is too slow for me with the limitations and I work on other forums so I don't have time for it.
We need to look at it as a website from which you can make 15 cents in 10-15 mins so I think you should spend your few minutes daily on the website and earn that 15 Fc and many times there are offers that helps you make more daily so good luck for that.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.505
I am member for forumcoin and I really have great time at forumCoin. The site is very amazing and cool. You can always ask for the referral link if you are willing to join and earn smart like us.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Thank you so much for the write up and the information. I have actually used ForumCoin a long time ago. However, now whenever I even open that website. I get bored. The interface is just not that catchy, it’s not attractive and it just seems dull now. So I just tend to use other better PTP websites such as RIF.
I am good with the interface, simply yet we can still earn from it. My only concern is accessing it on my mobile phone. I need to use the Mobile option but it is not really friendly on mobile. But overall it is still good. We just don't need a grand site to earn. Owner will pay big amount for cool interface.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am good with the interface, simply yet we can still earn from it. My only concern is accessing it on my mobile phone. I need to use the Mobile option but it is not really friendly on mobile. But overall it is still good. We just don't need a grand site to earn. Owner will pay big amount for cool interface.
Okay what you do bring up is true. You don’t really need a fancy website to earn. Fair enough. Also, I wasn’t aware that the website that limited functionality on mobile devices. That surely needs to be looked into.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Okay what you do bring up is true. You don’t really need a fancy website to earn. Fair enough. Also, I wasn’t aware that the website that limited functionality on mobile devices. That surely needs to be looked into.
Unlike RIF, I can work on my mobile phone perfectly. On FC, I need to pinched my screen to enlarge the fonts.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unlike RIF, I can work on my mobile phone perfectly. On FC, I need to pinched my screen to enlarge the fonts.
Oh my. That sounds like a taxing task and I’m sure it must be really uncomfortable and inconvenient. The owners of Forumcoin should seriously look into this issue as many people use phones to visit their website.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I don't know if they heard me when I raised it. I know I did in one of the thread. One said there is nothing to improve because the site is simple. Which I agree. I hope Fergal can see what other site is doing on the interface so mobile users can enjoy browsing the site.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Site is still simple, there is no need to waste mone if there is no high revenue. We earn there without any problem, so I too don't find any use of money for something that is not mandatory for any MMO site.

Back