Earn from freebitco.in

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
Same here I just had to quit because it wasn't addibg up. Waste of my time and data. rewards are too small.
If you are on the sites to earn then definitely you won't like such sites. I have not been to the site but I will join it soon became you have nothing to do on the site.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
If you are on the sites to earn then definitely you won't like such sites. I have not been to the site but I will join it soon became you have nothing to do on the site.
yeah that's was my experience but people write on how they making good morning off the site and I wonder how they do it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
I focus on such sites only. It's better to have some earnings with fun. It makes feel good to write on such sites.
Yeah they are some people that I know work on sites that gives them the fun they need. so even when they make little money they don't mind because they sre having fun.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
Yeah they are some people that I know work on sites that gives them the fun they need. so even when they make little money they don't mind because they are having fun.
I dont want to stress myself thats why I do not write articles and try to chat with the people on the forum sites.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
That's good, you must be getting lots of time to do online activities. I work in a private organisation where we have to work for at least 10-12 hours and then I get so much tired and hence dont wish to do anything online.
That's it once work in a private firm. In fact, you cannot do moonlighting activities. Just spend some hours online to be safe than sorry.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
That is what I do. In government jobs here one has plenty of time at the office and then they just work for 8 hours.
it seems this is a global thing because some of my friends that are government workers spend more time during their personal thing than the office job they were paid to perform.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
it seems this is a global thing because some of my friends that are government workers spend more time during their personal thing than the office job they were paid to perform.
In the government, office bosses are not strict unlike in the private sector. Here most of the government employees dont give their 100% at work, they mostly are corrupt and take bribes for doing work

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
In the government, office bosses are not strict unlike in the private sector. Here most of the government employees dont give their 100% at work, they mostly are corrupt and take bribes for doing work
same here in my country government workers don't do much like their private workers counterparts but the funny thing is that the esrn more.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.040
@Sanjee , you are so right, I am working in a university government-owned, until now, the part timers do not have salary yet for September. I pity my friends. Others borrowed money from me. I am lucky , I am full time- regular. The HR and the Finance are so slow.They never mind about the financial need of the part timers.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
@Sanjee , you are so right, I am working in a university government-owned, until now, the part timers do not have salary yet for September. I pity my friends. Others borrowed money from me. I am lucky , I am full time- regular. The HR and the Finance are so slow.They never mind about the financial need of the part-timers.
That's strange because part-timers or full-timers everyone need money to survive. The government should think of them. I am in a private organisation where we are paid on the 1st of every month. I know many private organisations where they🥵 pay salaries on the 15th or later on every month.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is one my favorite faucet sites. I also just claim on an hourly basis. nothing else. its a very slow process but patience really pays when it comes to this site. I have been on it for years now and i have no complaints about the site

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All faucet paying sites like freebitco.in that you have to be claiming faucets at interval as a result of performing tasks are time wasting exercises.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah they are some people that I know work on sites that gives them the fun they need. so even when they make little money they don't mind because they sre having fun.
Most people that make money on the site only do so by other means and not by claiming faucets at interval. You can make money betting on high or low.

Last edited:
Back