Earn from Home-Cooked Food

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow! Good for her. It is a good busy. As long as people will buy food from them, they will survive. They earn from the things they actually love doing. I also would like my brother cook food in the province and leave his work here.
Once again, like i said before, convince him to open restaurant in your province, i'm sure everyone gonna love his foods, he got the talent, why he dont want to do it at the first place?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
There are people like that in my place. It is highly patronized by people who have very tight schedules and they don't have time to cool. The mobile cook would go to the market and cook for the family.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You're right
Does the person know how to cook
Is he very neat in his work?
Things like that should be considered.
Generally speaking, cooking is not an easy task. Whether the food is cooked at home or at shop doesn't matter. What matters is, do you know how to cook? Do your food have good taste? Where you are does not really matters, they will find you out by themselves

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Once again, like i said before, convince him to open restaurant in your province, i'm sure everyone gonna love his foods, he got the talent, why he dont want to do it at the first place?
I am not sure. He doesn't want to tell me he lacks capital. I am waiting for him to say it. I don't like to tell him that I can share because it may sound that I am pushing him away in my house. Lol

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
yeah you can always save money when you eat home made food and it will be healthy too. You wouldn't have to spend so much money trying to eat outside the home

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
They are so amazing. They can cook. Better they can cook good menus. I only know how to fry fish, grill fish, and cook deep-fried chicken. I do not know how to cook burgers and others.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
They are so amazing. They can cook. Better they can cook good menus. I only know how to fry fish, grill fish, and cook deep-fried chicken. I do not know how to cook burgers and others.
I can cook aside from fried dishes. Maybe I learned from watching my parents while they prepare our food. And YouTube is also my teacher. I learned other recipes watching Panlasang Pinoy YT channel. And have invented my own chicken recipe. So far, they (my family) like my cooking. But now, my brother and my sister are doing the cooking.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
This is actually a great way to make good money, especially if you have good cooking skills. I know of a lot of persons who make money from cooking. They usually call it indoor kitchen.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cooking food and selling it is a great business that can make a good amount of money for someone, beside that he/she can make a YouTube channel and post cooking videos.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
YouTube seems to be the best place for both learning how to cook or teaching others how to cook it becomes a win win situation. So we can depend on the app

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not sure. He doesn't want to tell me he lacks capital. I am waiting for him to say it. I don't like to tell him that I can share because it may sound that I am pushing him away in my house. Lol
I see, i understand that if thats the case. Maybe someday he will do it, though. People should know your brother talent. Or maybe you want to try to cook by yourself and sell it, maybe?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
A lot of people that goes into this business in my country do make good money. People are always out to eat so you would always sell just make tasty meals.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
@RicAngelo yes, I can also cook. I will cook my invented recipe and share it in my community or maybe relatives first and will see how are they going to react. If they like it then that's the sign I will gather my capital and the things I need to start the business.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
The thing is that we get scare sometimes to try out what we believe we believe we can do well in it. if you can cook to make money off it just go ahead with it.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are good at cooking, you can offer your service cooking food your people. Doing it at home will definitely save you the cost on building a place, you can use the kitchen stuff that you normally use. Can we earn a nice profit selling food for business?

There is one YouTuber who lives in the USA now. She is accepting big amounts of order per customers in the US. Her store is her house. She will become rich in no time. She is doing all the cooking alone. It is a cook-to-order situation. She is cooking Filipino food for American customers.

I salute this girl. I think her prices are reasonable. And most of her customers are tipping her. I think her rates and prices are all reasonable considering that she is in the states selling Filipino food.

Her Lumpiang Shanghai is $24 for 45 pcs.

If you want to see her prepare the food before the customer stop by her house to pick up the order, check out her one video.
I have a friend who has a home tamale business.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
There are so many people who make hygienic food in their home and they sell it. This is because many people love to heat neatly prepared cook as compared to other kinds of unhealthy foods in the market.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
This is one of the popular businesses and if you can find more customers then you'll be able to make more profit as you can cook in big lots and save more money.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And usually, if we can provide healthy foods and taste great, everyone will be your customers, i knew someone who can cooked healthy foods, she get a lot of orders every week and fact that the price are expensive and people buy it anyway, because healtht foods are now kind of a lifestyle, though

Back