AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
A lot of these affliate networks are scammers and can deny you your commissions if you don't know how to monitor your conversations. I have been scammed by one affliate network like that.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many sites which gives link and other things to sell and after selling they pay commission, but in my view before going deep working in these sites its better to check it on
Scamadvisor &
Trustpiolet
Yes, scam adviser is the best and reliable site to evaluate if a website is genuine or are out there to scam innocent users, so one should always make thorough and due research, thanks

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you want start working on affiliate programs, then there are some better and popular sites you can join for their affiliate programs. You can start from Amazon.
Post automatically merged:

If you want start working on affiliate programs, then there are some better and popular sites you can join for their affiliate programs. You can start from Amazon.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes, scam adviser is the best and reliable site to evaluate if a website is genuine or are out there to scam innocent users, so one should always make thorough and due research, thanks
I will begin to check the website to know other platforms that pay since you said it is reliable

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
Sounds nice though, from the name, i am guessing it's a site ment for Asia mainly. Though i am not really into affiliate marketing. Have tired it before, but didn't really go well for me.

Back