Earn from recycling

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many value chains in the recycling business ranging from the scavengers, the agents, the transporters and finally the companies that receive these wasted to be recycled.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recycle is very lucrative business. I use to gather all my old plastics and metals and sell it for money. Sometimes, I use to make good cash from it. When I sold my old refrigerator, i made over #6,000. These buyers use to resell to final person that will recycle these old plastics and metals.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The business of recycling things is very lucrative. That's why those scavengers are always on the lookout for things they can sell for recycling.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.810
Recycling business is very lucrative in this part of the world. I know a few people who are into it and they makes reasonable amount of money. But I must admit that the business requires a lot of work, that is why some people find it tiring.
In my opinion, we really need to recycle things up to sell them in affordable prices. I heard that some places in my country are trying to reuse and save the mother Earth.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is a good business. I am just shocked at the upsurge in the demand for recyclable products. I am happy that it has provided a source of employment for some hitherto hopeless people.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recycling business is very lucrative in this part of the world. I know a few people who are into it and they makes reasonable amount of money. But I must admit that the business requires a lot of work, that is why some people find it tiring.
I don't see any major work involved in this business. Just deploy boys into the street and they would be picking recyclable materials for you. Before you know it, you have a big heap.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.810
There are so many value chains in the recycling business ranging from the scavengers, the agents, the transporters and finally the companies that receive these wasted to be recycled.
I must say scavengers can have a lot of money from the trashes thrown by people. I had seen some people do this on YouTube. I was so surprised that they do this without feeling awkward doing it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recycle is very lucrative business. I use to gather all my old plastics and metals and sell it for money. Sometimes, I use to make good cash from it. When I sold my old refrigerator, i made over #6,000. These buyers use to resell to final person that will recycle these old plastics and metals.
in countries where it is where it is well utilised, most of them make thousands of Dollars from the business. Companies that are involved in it make millions of Dollars from the business monthly.
Post automatically merged:

In my opinion, we really need to recycle things up to sell them in affordable prices. I heard that some places in my country are trying to reuse and save the mother Earth.
Recycling does not only make money but it is also very important for environmental health and well-being. It is very essential for the world.

Last edited:

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I must say scavengers can have a lot of money from the trashes thrown by people. I had seen some people do this on YouTube. I was so surprised that they do this without feeling awkward doing it.
Feeling awkward in making money? I don't understand how that awkwardness would work. As far as it is legit and puts food on the table, no need to feel awkward.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.830
Raw Dex
$0.250
This works for those in it. they make money in recycling industry since it is very lucrative for the people who are working in it. it also help keep the environment safe

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.350
Only recycle glass or paper is good business. If you recycle plastic it will lose quality. I think plastic can be recyled only one or two times. Paper also lose quality but much less. Best is glass but I don't know why is it is not more popular.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.810
Feeling awkward in making money? I don't understand how that awkwardness would work. As far as it is legit and puts food on the table, no need to feel awkward.
Of course, it is fine if they are not that choosy. I can be this person and do not care what other people say. In the real world, some people think different way when seeing scavengers scavenge in garbages.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my place, they recycle plastic and metal more. They also love to recycle bottles. It is a very lucrative business that fetches good money to those that do it..
Recycling business is very lucrative in many countries of the world. People who are into it actually makes a lot of money

Back