During the beginning of the pandemic, people also started to invest on plants, indoor or outdoor.

Most of my neighbors in our street have plants in the front of their houses.

I have seen signs that say "plants for sale". I started late and have seen prices. Some reasonable, others are too expensive.

Is this a good business opportunity for people who want to start earning from their plants?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
During the beginning of the pandemic, people also started to invest on plants, indoor or outdoor.

I have seen signs that say "plants for sale". I started late and have seen prices. Some reasonable, others are too expensive.

Is this a good business opportunity for people who want to start earning from their plants?
This is a very lucrative business in my location because a lot of us cook and eat some plants. That's what we eat most of the time

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.420

Yes many earned lucratively during pandemic planting different species of plants and sell them. There's a pricy plant worth 25, 000 pesos and more.

It's still a very good business because people still like to plant different flowers, veggies and even fruits so it's a good business
I started to plant this year. When I went home, my garden's yard was full of plants. I asked him if I can have some of his plants and will re-pot it at home. He said he bought some of his plants and propagated some already.

Yes many earned lucratively during pandemic planting different species of plants and sell them. There's a pricy plant worth 25, 000 pesos and more.
The 25,000 is too much. That is too expensive. Is that for only one potted plant? I am wanting to buy more. I bought one potted plant, and I was able to re-pot two more. So my 1 plant became 3 pots.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$0.400
Actually, my younger brother planned to do this business during the pandemic. But then, things had changed when he found a new job. It means he does not have enough time to do this business in mind.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.583
Even today, I believe it is a profitable business because more and more people are becoming interested in plant care. They can provide health benefits as well as aesthetic appeal.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.472
Raw Dex
$0.001
Before you can involve in this kind of business you will need to talk about the types of plant that you want to sell because in my area there are lot of artificial plants that one could use for decorations.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Before you can involve in this kind of business you will need to talk about the types of plant that you want to sell because in my area there are lot of artificial plants that one could use for decorations.
You are right and I think most of these plants are always artificial plants to be used for decorations so that you do not need to take care of them very much

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Selling plants and flower is a lucrative business, but it seems that many people in African doesn't value the business. Perhaps due to the fact we are so close to nature, we are no longer admire the beauties of nature around us.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling plants is very popular at the height of Covid pandemic. They're getting cheap now. My sister-in-law is one of those who bought plants. She said it's not that profitable anymore.

Selling plants is very popular at the height of Covid pandemic. They're getting cheap now. My sister-in-law is one of those who bought plants. She said it's not that profitable anymore.
There are few people going to Cubao where I buy plants as well. There are lots of stall in the area. They have lots of plants of different varieties but only few go there. There is one stall that sell cheap plants. Others sell it higher. I think I am late collecting plants. I bought 3 pots and repotted them, they are now 9 pots.

Back