Earn from TaskRabbit

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Someone posts multiple ways to earn money. One that stood out for me is the TaskRabbit.

Can we really earn from TaskRabbit?

But the question is, is it available in your country?

TaskRabbit is like Fiverr or Freelancer. People posts jobs but instead of you doing the jobs online, you need to do it physically.

If it is available in your country, would you go out to work for money?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I need to check if it's available in our country or not. Have you earned from the site?. What sort of physical work do we have to do?
Like plumbing, gift wrapping, electrical job. Anything available online you need to go to the location of the person that hired you.
No, I have checked, my country is not included.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Okay. That's a good site then I must say, people may get some short tasks to do and earn. But I doubt if a person who does a plumbing or carpenter's job will be browsing the internet, I don't see them using their phone for it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
That sounds interesting, but I may not be able to register on that site. I have to focus this sem break here in RIF and at the article writing site that I have just applied.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
If it is available in our country, why not. It is a good opportunity to earn something through it. Did you check if it is open to Asian countries?

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Okay. That's a good site then I must say, people may get some short tasks to do and earn. But I doubt if a person who does a plumbing or carpenter's job will be browsing the internet, I don't see them using their phone for it.
That's why they need to know about the opportunity they can get by browsing the internet. They should stop the conventional way of looking for customers to dona contractual job from their businesses.

Last edited:

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Someone posts multiple ways to earn money. One that stood out for me is the TaskRabbit.

Can we really earn from TaskRabbit?

But the question is, is it available in your country?

TaskRabbit is like Fiverr or Freelancer. People posts jobs but instead of you doing the jobs online, you need to do it physically.

If it is available in your country, would you go out to work for money?
I saw the review already on beermoney forum but It isn't available in my country I would have loved to try it out.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I saw the review already on beermoney forum but It isn't available in my country I would have loved to try it out.
I believe they are available mostly in the United States and some parts of Australia, Canada, Germany. They are not worldwide. I think it is mostly in the US because people are busy doing their day job so they can hire people do their household chores or other chores.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I believe they are available mostly in the United States and some parts of Australia, Canada, Germany. They are not worldwide. I think it is mostly in the US because people are busy doing their day job so they can hire people do their household chores or other chores.
Exactly I don't think it even work for African countries. so we might just have to skip this one and on others that works for us

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Exactly I don't think it even work for African countries. so we might just have to skip this one and on others that works for us
Yes, we can skip this. Forget about the interesting features this app or site can offer to those in the countries that use the platform. Hoping there will be similar task in my country and to yours.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
That's why they need to know about the opportunity they can get buy browsing the internet. They should stop the conventional way of looking for customers to do contractual jobs for their businesses.

They need to be more advanced to find suitable jobs for them. Presently we have a labour chowk where they sit and wait for the customers to hire them from there which is very time-consuming for both customers as well as the operator.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
They need to be more advanced to find suitable jobs for them. Presently we have a labour chowk where they sit and wait for the customers to hire them from there which is very time-consuming for both customers as well as the operator.
If only we can ask them to join the forum sites so that they will get to know more platforms they use to market their skills, they can get more work.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Yes, we can skip this. Forget about the interesting features this app or site can offer to those in the countries that use the platform. Hoping there will be similar task in my country and to yours.
Yeah it is to search the web to find out if we have any hidden site that cater for our nations

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes, there are a whole lot of jobs online I hope we can get good jobs here in my country. I will be glad to be pointed in the right direction

I won't join the site because I don't have any such skill which I am guessing the site would be asking for. I wish they have some tasks which can be done by semi-skilled people like us.

Back