Earn from TaskRabbit

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
That sounds like a good site to get some business out of the conventional way. I am not sure if that's available in India. But we do have some similar kinds of sites and apps in India to look out for such physical jobs.
I net there are other sites in your country similar to this one. It is nice to know that there are platforms like this that will allow people to work bases on their expertise without having workers to think about job interviews and trainings.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I net there are other sites in your country similar to this one. It is nice to know that there are platforms like this that will allow people to work bases on their expertise without having workers to think about job interviews and trainings.
We have Urban Clap and No Brokers in our country where one can look for such services like plumbing, AC repair, gardener etc. Urban Clap has a good review and is popular. Lately a lot of complaints have been flooding the social media about the unprofessionalism of No Brokers. Well, they hire these workers and I am sure that they need good workers so that the brand doesn't loose their reputation. So, I guess that job interview and training should be a part of all these

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
I do not thin k this platform works world wide. In order to make money as a service provider, there must be an employer on the site who also belongs to your location.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Now a days, more and more people are turning to digital world for any service. Whether you are an employee seeking job or an employer, you find online space a right place to seek for what you want. Task rabbit might not be working in all the countries, but I think most of us would have some local version of the same.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
If you are to do the task physically it means this platform would be limited to only some countries. It would have been nice to try it out though if it where like other freelancing sites.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I can't work on this site. I learned from.bmf that you are to do the task physically it means that it would be limited to only those in their designated country

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I can't work on this site. I learned from.bmf that you are to do the task physically it means that it would be limited to only those in their designated country
I checked the site awhile ago and it said that you need to perform a task physically. It is only good to the place where Task Rabbit is located. They should have not publish it on the web.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
This is the first time I heard of this site. That sounds interesting. But as I have translation work to do and have just started some business consulting projects, I'll do some online surveys and post on RIF and Speak Chat Forum when I have time. No plan to join any new sites for now.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not think that such is in my home country as if it is then it would been something that a lot of us would know about and tried but nothing for now about it.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
What a very creative concept, but unfortunately it has limitations since the jobs that will be done is physical so this means it is geo targeted, so what happens when you are not in the same location as the person offering to give you the job, but it's a nice one though.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
The name suggests that its a micro task website and lately I did not like these websites because of the complexity of the tasks and unable to earn because of these

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Please, I would like to know if this platform is still very valid, so as to know weather to join or not, but I just hope it's not geotargeted, because that's the only problem I do have with these platforms and do they also pay as at when due.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I have lost interest in earning from Micro task websites because most of the times they have tough tasks and earnings are low on these so I find it hard to earn from these.

jezebell

Complete Stranger
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think it operates in my country but the concept is not new at all. Many workers, companies, or freelancers use social media, particularly Facebook, to advertise and reach their target market. Personally, I don't see myself participating in such a system as there are better alternatives for side hustles.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
this platform not available in my country I heard you can make up to 50 dollars and more a day sounds really good sadly not all can join this site
That's sad, I am not sure if it is available for Indian users or not but I never had any luck with these websites and if the tasks are tricky I most abandon those websites

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It seems to be good, it sounds good but like many other paying legit website as google opinion it is also not available on my country.
There are some platforms that I do not even bother myself to work on when I hear that they are not paying some people in some particular country because it is going to apply to me too

Back