Earn from teaching online

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Oh wow.. that's great. What do You make mostly? That is fine because when making it on the order there are fewer chances that your food gets wasted.. Do you have old customers or do you able to make some new customers too?
White soybean cracker is the best seller for now, I often make it even though it's not too much, because I'm still pioneering too. Yes, I have some old customers, and lots of new ones.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.045
Raw Dex
$0.003
That's fine. My kids don't like soybean at all. It is delicious I don't know why they don't like the taste of it. Any other dish you're an expert in. Why don't you have no interest in teaching?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's fine. My kids don't like soybean at all. It is delicious I don't know why they don't like the taste of it. Any other dish you're an expert in. Why don't you have no interest in teaching?
I am not interested in teaching because I am impatient with small children, they are hard to talk to, like to play games. Even though I used to be like that it was hard to be told to study. LOL

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.045
Raw Dex
$0.003
Not all kids are like that.

I always wanted to be a maths teacher but I could not become one as my father wanted me to be an engineer and now I repent for the decision. I would have been happier to be a teacher. I don't have teaching experience so I am not able to get a job as an online teacher otherwise I will do it with my offline job.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have heard of people who are making money as teachers online, either as freelancers or working for a teaching platform. From what i heard it is a pretty lucrative method.
Teaching online is a very profitable method indeed. I would like to try it and see how it goes but I have not found a good site yet.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Not all kids are like that.

I always wanted to be a maths teacher but I could not become one as my father wanted me to be an engineer and now I repent for the decision. I would have been happier to be a teacher. I don't have teaching experience so I am not able to get a job as an online teacher otherwise I will do it with my offline job.
If you are really good at math, why not open private lessons at home offline? You can go to your student's house, or vice versa, your student can come to your house.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am not that confident in teaching online otherwise I would have already started teaching online to earn
Yes, that's one of the reasons I don't like teaching. Because I am an introvert who has problems with self-confidence. Several times I was offered to teach offline at a kindergarten school I didn't want to.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.045
Raw Dex
$0.003
If you are really good at math, why not open private lessons at home offline? You can go to your student's house, or vice versa, your student can come to your house.

Yes I can do that. But there is lots of competition here to do that. Online teaching saves the time and money which you spend on going to the home of the students and fare spent on it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes I can do that. But there is lots of competition here to do that. Online teaching saves the time and money which you spend on going to the home of the students and fare spent on it.
Yes, I know, at least you can take one of the two opportunities, both offline and online. All have their advantages and disadvantages. So, choose the one that best suits your interests.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'd like to try my hand at online teaching, but I lack experience, which is the main reason I'm not applying.
Teaching online depends on what you know. You don't really need the expirence. Once you have the knowledge of the subject then you can teach online. There are some training kits that some websites will give you.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online teaching is a way to make good money. But you need to have a good knowledge on at least one subject to become a teacher. For example, if you teach English, you have to speak and write perfect English with no grammatical mistakes.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
after pandemic teaching onile got more popular wich is great of course is it however you need a lot of skills most platfroms require skills to teach and you need proof as well I think it's a good thing

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
after pandemic teaching onile got more popular wich is great of course is it however you need a lot of skills most platfroms require skills to teach and you need proof as well I think it's a good thing
People could not go to school during the pandemic and that was when teaching online became very popular. A lot of people now prefer to teach online because it pays them well

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
If you like to earn money from home and do not like to step outside then its the best way to earn income equal to even more than a day job
It may not be the best way to earn because physical activities also helps us and making money while sitting in one position or laying in your bed may not be very helpful for your health

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.790
With online teaching you can earn very good amount online and can upgrade with experience for better pay so if you have not started as yet then you should now

Back