saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
Hello,
They have organized a referral contest to add to the posting contest.
These are details:
We can't believe it's March already and with that, we bring to you another contest but this time, there are two ways to win! Sounds awesome, right?

Rules!

A counted participation of 40 words or more must not be spam. If the reply requires less than 40 words do not attempt to resay the same thing to fulfill the 40-word requirement.
Posts should be on topic and posted in the correct forums, we understand that mistakes can happen and if you do happen to post a thread in the wrong forum, please report it and we can move it for you.
Winners will be responsible for any fees incurred when sending the payments. Any fees that are deducted are out of our hands.

We reserve the right to make changes to these rules as we see fit and if changes are made, we will alert all members so they are aware.

Referral Contest

The first content is a referral contest in which you invite your friends to Discussion Hub using the referral link you can find here you can also see the link to this page on the navigation page above the forums.

Rules

Refer your friends for a chance to win your share of $62.50! The top 3 referrers who also complete the posting tasks will win! You can find your referral code either at the following link here or in the sidebar on the main forum home page.

Referral Contest Prizes are as follows

1st place - $30
2nd - $20
3rd - $12.50

1. Refer a friend and they sign up
2. You and the friend you referred must have made at least 10 posts between 2nd March 2024 and 2nd April 2024!
All referrals will be counted up and all accounts will be checked to ensure 10 posts were made between the two before the announcement is made for the winners.

Top Posters of the Month Contest
The contest this month will be based on the top 5 posters of the month by 2nd April (any posts made on the 1st of April will be added to your post count from March to make this fair)

Top Posters of the Month Contest Prizes are as follows

1st - $25
2nd - $15
3rd - $10
4th - $7.50
5th - $5

All winners of both contests will be announced on the 3rd of April 2024!
Payment proof from the previous contest:
You could join under me:

1709445137585.png

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
This is not the first time to hear about this kind of earning website. However for now l very occupied with multiple forums and l lack an adequate time for them. So l can't afford to add on another site on my list.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
If am not mistaken, which means the top poster of the month competition starts now then ends by 2nd of April right?
I don't think I have an account on this forum, I we definitely check it out.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
They have been running monthly contests since a couple of months. I hope they would continue these contests in coming months. I came third in February posting contest, and hopefully I will win referral contest this month. :D

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I joined this site without thinking if it's a ptp site. It's owned by @Shortie .What if I have written many posts but don't win I'll be wasting my precious time and energy.
I am not the owner of Discussion Hub but the admin who helps run the forum in question :)

Stan is the owner of the site and the one who offers the paid incentive for the contests each month.

Joining the contest is a risk that everyone takes in hopes of winning at the end of the month and we do not force anyone to participate if they do not wish to. Being a writer myself, I do understand your concern regarding providing all the content and possibly not winning but this is stated as being a contest from the start so that all participants are aware :)

I hope this helps. :)

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I was offered 20 cents to register on the forum and make 12 posts within one day. The person making the offer did not specify how the payment would be made.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
I was also not informed that the site is not a paid-to-post forum site. I want transparency to avoid confusion, but anyway, I enjoyed being there. I post once in a while. I noticed thee ste is closed dunno why?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I was offered 20 cents to register on the forum and make 12 posts within one day. The person making the offer did not specify how the payment would be made.
This was not an offer made by us and if this was someone referring you to Discussion Forum and to make 12 posts within one day then it would be wise to reach out to them regarding how you will receive that payment.

At this time this is only a contest and Discussion Hub is not a pay-to-post forum, we have not said that we are a pay-to-post forum, if you have been told this by others, this is incorrect information and has not come from the owner of Discussion Hub nor myself.

Thank you all, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me :)

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
He said that he would donate the money to my account, I am very busy now due to financial year ending, so I cannot do the work at present. If I had more free time, I would consider doing the work.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Why is the site DiscussionHub closed? We want to know the winners. It is weird why it is closed. Will it be closed forever? It is so confusing. We want to know updates @Shortie .

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$98.100
Raw Dex
$0.844
Why is the site DiscussionHub closed? We want to know the winners. It is weird why it is closed. Will it be closed forever? It is so confusing. We want to know updates @Shortie .

I know you stated this a week ago, but I visit this forum every other day and I've not noticed any issues with it. It actually looks like they just started their next big monthly contest. That forum is as busy as ever. :)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
I know you stated this a week ago, but I visit this forum every other day and I've not noticed any issues with it. It actually looks like they just started their next big monthly contest. That forum is as busy as ever. :)
The site was opened 3 days after my observation:LOL:

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.748
I guess I missed this opportunity there. I had registered there early last month. I have been working there for quite some time now. As of today, I just came back here and am trying to be more active here, too.

Back