Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-15 at 14.04.39 (1).jpeg

Do you consider yourself Lucky, is it that every time you touch something then it turns to gold? Lastly are you an entrepreneur looking to start building your income portfolio with almost zero skills then I have something exciting that may interest you.

Let me introduce to you the Poppo app. The Poppo app is an amazing platform that is beginner-friendly. With almost zero skills you start scaling up and eventually, you can start earning upto $500 per month when you follow a tried and tested strategy.

What is the Poppo app? The Poopo app is a social platform where when you sign up you will be able to earn through people Tipping each other when you join a Party, you also earn through being Tipped when you start a live session and you also earn through completing daily tasks and playing simple games.

The app has more potential when you are a lady and also when you invest a little something which is by choice. The minimum to cash out is $10 through a stable USDT coin but more withdrawal methods are being added such as Payoneer and Epay at present.

Download the app here:https://aaaonline.info/kHP4bz
Reply on this Chat for further Clarity.
Do something amazing,meet your Targets ,share the post here to receive amazing cool prices from 0.1cent to upto $5 right here in the comment section
Earn some points and I free points and I will share my strategy "the ocean hunt the higher the cooler strategy.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
View attachment 2527

Do you consider yourself Lucky, is it that every time you touch something then it turns to gold? Lastly are you an entrepreneur looking to start building your income portfolio with almost zero skills then I have something exciting that may interest you.

Let me introduce to you the Poppo app. The Poppo app is an amazing platform that is beginner-friendly. With almost zero skills you start scaling up and eventually, you can start earning upto $500 per month when you follow a tried and tested strategy.

What is the Poppo app? The Poopo app is a social platform where when you sign up you will be able to earn through people Tipping each other when you join a Party, you also earn through being Tipped when you start a live session and you also earn through completing daily tasks and playing simple games.

The app has more potential when you are a lady and also when you invest a little something which is by choice. The minimum to cash out is $10 through a stable USDT coin but more withdrawal methods are being added such as Payoneer and Epay at present.

Download the app here:https://aaaonline.info/kHP4bz
Reply on this Chat for further Clarity.
Do something amazing,meet your Targets ,share the post here to receive amazing cool prices from 0.1cent to upto $5 right here in the comment section
Earn some points and I free points and I will share my strategy "the ocean hunt the higher the cooler strategy.
I have always wanted to meet someone who will teach me how to earn directly from this website. If you can help me, I’d be glad

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I have always wanted to meet someone who will teach me how to earn directly from this website. If you can help me, I’d be glad
Sign up with the link above,have a feel of the app and try your best to understand some basic then seek clarity here as to what you do not understand.I am ready to walk that journey with you. I have a strategy that I will be giving out to help individuals and the tips on how to level up on the app. I am here to walk the journey with you Dear Champion.
Five hundred dollars per month? That's high and it makes me doubt, but anyways have you been able to cash out or earn from the site yourself?
This one is no Mediocre app and works perfectly well worldwide, but each and every earning opportunity requires you follow the strategy so that you rip massive benefits.I have been paid severally and I will be offloading payment proofs soon.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Show us a proof of payment, to see is to believe. To be honest, it's my first time to hear about the site.
I will post here some payment proofs on how much I have withdrawn from the app.I am also here to guide those who are intentional and want to leverage this opportunity.This app has a high affinity to the ladies but with my strategy even the guys can level up and win Giga on this app faster.
-WhatsApp Image 2024-05-16 at 06.10.06.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-05-16 at 06.10.04.jpeg
Here is a $14 dollars that is about to be withdrawn to my stable coin USDT address and here is another $9 that I withdrew on the same USDT stable coin.More payment proofs will be shared here.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Wow okay, that's awesome then. What are the payment methods on the site? Can I also receive payment on crypto?
Yes you can receive money through the TRC20 cryptocurrency wallet through USDT stablecoin, the other options that you can use are Ezapay and Payoneer. More payment methods are being planned to be added. I also share my strategy called the Ocean Hunt the Higher the cooler strategy that will detail how to level up.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
I've opened the app and it seemed not favorable for me. It seems like a dating site. I want to work on a decent site like Index Forum and Discussion Bucks.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I've opened the app and it seemed not favorable for me. It seems like a dating site. I want to work on a decent site like Index Forum and Discussion Bucks.
I am on the app, it is not a dating site but rather a social site where you get to interact with people either in their live party where they get to show some daily activity or something. Then those who are eligible open a party room and we get to Tip each other with a chance to win Giga. There are also various games such as Ocean Hunt, Ball Travel, Lucky Wheel, and Fruits Roulette. Lucky number and Golden flower. There is also the Random Pk where somebody requests an interaction to either sing along or you will just be conversing. It is exciting and fun but above all, you Earn big from the app. This is not for everybody but the Poppo app has quite several people on the app and they are earning GIga on the app. I would like to share the awesome strategy to win Giga with those who are intentional.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I have just withdrawn $15 dollars from the Poppo app and received it in my personal USDT wallet. Great app with seamless features to understand. Jump into the bandwagon and earn Giga. Check the link in the first thread to sign up and get some weekly bonuses from me and a secret to level up faster.

Screenshot 2024-06-10 22.59.02.pngScreenshot 2024-06-10 23.00.44.png

Back