Earn Money Reading News

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
There were different apps available through which we can earn money just by reading news and I tried it a few months ago and they never paid me so I feel it's not a trusted way to earn.

Have you ever got paid from any such apps?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I consider any site/app which says that they pay their members for reading. I cannot believe that any site can pay simply for reading the text. I am sorry that your hard work went waste.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
There were different apps available through which we can earn money just by reading news and I tried it a few months ago and they never paid me so I feel it's not a trusted way to earn.

I am so sure it's a scam. The only intention of the site is to gain an advantage from the readers. They might conduct an experiment if people force to read because of the pay. And where would that site get payment for the readers? They are absurd people wanting to scam and feel happy out of it.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543

No I have never tried this app but if it I'd paying then it is good enough for earnings.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I am so sure it's a scam. The only intention of the site is to gain an advantage from the readers. They might conduct an experiment if people force to read because of the pay. And where would that site get payment for the readers? They are absurd people wanting to scam and feel happy out of it.

I also can't understand from where will they pay the readers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

I used to work on those sites but I never got paid so I don't take them seriously anymore

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
These apps or websites are filled with ads and promoted posts so this way they earn to sustain and pay us but sadly there is not even a single website or app that is paying so I don't see we can earn from them but if there is one then it would be great to earn from that

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
These apps or websites are filled with ads and promoted posts so this way they earn to sustain and pay us but sadly there is not even a single website or app that is paying so I don't see we can earn from them but if there is one then it would be great to earn from that
Yes it is very sad. I have tried over seven of those apps but all of them turn out to be the same. There's none of the that is paying
Post automatically merged:

Yes it is very sad. I have tried over seven of those apps but all of them turn out to be the same. There's none of the that is paying

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't remember the one I tried but it was so good that they scammed me in the end and it was around $5
I remember one that I used to spend over 10 hours on it daily. I did it for a month because they pay at the end of the month. At the end of the day, I didn't get paid

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
3-4 years ago it was so popular but now not many are interested in earning via these apps and the issue is they don't pay or pay initially but their main motive is to get as many registered users as possible to scam them later so this is why most are ignoring these websites

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Maybe during cash out, they'll disappear or block the supposed readers. It's just like black propaganda.

The site gets the earnings from the views whereas the members get fooled by the site. The members should also understand how can a site pays people for reading the text. They should check and join the site after the investigation.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020

I am sorry to hear about that. I joined a similar site some years ago but I gave it up because earnings were ridiculously low. So, I never asked for a cash out in order to check its legitimacy.
I think these sites are not worth our time.

Back