Earn Money Reading News

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There were different apps available through which we can earn money just by reading news and I tried it a few months ago and they never paid me so I feel it's not a trusted way to earn.

Have you ever got paid from any such apps?
So many apps that offer us money but not every apps will pay us, so find the information about the apps as much as we can, because nowdays we can find it easily, though.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.503
The websites which pay for reading news will be making some money from advertising, there are a large number of ad networks which pay for unique visitors

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
There is one app called Buzzbreak and it is paying. BMF confirmed that is legitimate but my problem with the app is that it pays only through paypal. Since then, I have stopped visiting the site. If you are using PayPal, I will encourage you to try it out. My reason is that any site that BMF confirmed that is paying , is actually paying

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
There is one app called Buzzbreak and it is paying. BMF confirmed that is legitimate but my problem with the app is that it pays only through paypal. Since then, I have stopped visiting the site. If you are using PayPal, I will encourage you to try it out. My reason is that any site that BMF confirmed that is paying , is actually paying
I have joined that app before but I stopped. It is not appealing to me. The pay is too small.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Majority of apps and sites are scam, now they are started some new smart type of scams as you'll work there for months and when try to withdraw your money the site say first upgrade then you will get withdrawal.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
That's possible, how could they pay readers when it's obvious it's not a paying site.

I think that such kind of sites that pay you to read news may not actually pay a really huge amount. A few years ago, I also downloaded an app that paid to read. However, it was not paying that much, so I had to uninstall it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
So many apps that offer us money but not every apps will pay us, so find the information about the apps as much as we can, because nowdays we can find it easily, though.
Most of these are scam so we better avoid and skip these apps and find those that are paying.

Back