Earn Money Selling Home Cooked Food

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
This is another way to earn but I cannot do this. I do not have a passion for cooking, no skills. I just buy and eat what my sister cooks at home. For those who passion about this, they can surely earn well.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
Selling home-cooked meals is a good idea because some people no longer have time to cook due to their hectic schedules. Others, on the other hand, do not know how to cook or are too lazy to cook.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the easy way to make money is by selling cooked foods. It is highly lucrative if the cook know how cook food that have taste. A lot of people don't know how to cook and but loves to eat good food.
While selling cooked food can be a profitable venture, it's important to note that there are certain regulations and requirements that must be met in order to legally sell food. Depending on the location, permits and licenses may be required, as well as meeting health and safety standards. It's also important to consider the cost of ingredients, equipment, and packaging when determining pricing for your food. Additionally, marketing and building a customer base can also take time and effort. However, if done properly, selling cooked food can be a successful business opportunity.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
While selling cooked food can be a profitable venture, it's important to note that there are certain regulations and requirements that must be met in order to legally sell food. Depending on the location, permits and licenses may be required, as well as meeting health and safety standards. It's also important to consider the cost of ingredients, equipment, and packaging when determining pricing for your food. Additionally, marketing and building a customer base can also take time and effort. However, if done properly, selling cooked food can be a successful business opportunity.
I do not think there are certain requirements that food sellers need to meet in my location

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
Offering home cooked food is a profitable business here. Some people have established eateries like "private kitchen" to serve home cooked food and soup to customers. These private kitchens are usually small in scale. But they have many customers.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Offering home cooked food is a profitable business here. Some people have established eateries like "private kitchen" to serve home cooked food and soup to customers. These private kitchens are usually small in scale. But they have many customers.
Some people even have a meaning eatery in their house so I think it is a good business

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
I once owned a restaurant, in the beginning the restaurant was making profits. Therefore, I continued to reinvest. But later there were so many issues and I started making loss.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
Starting up an indoor kitchen is a great way to make money online, i have come across so many persons who are making money from it. People these days no longer have enough time to cook for themselves so they would rather eat out.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Starting up an indoor kitchen is a great way to make money online, i have come across so many persons who are making money from it. People these days no longer have enough time to cook for themselves so they would rather eat out.
It is even easy to make money from it because people will just order online and you will have someone who will be delivering the food for you

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Tiffin services have existed in India for long time. Their popularity has actually increased many folds recently as there are working couples these days and they have no time to cook.. It's pretty convenient for students and bachelors who stay away from their home for studies and job and miss home cooked food on time.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Tiffin services have existed in India for long time. Their popularity has actually increased many folds recently as there are working couples these days and they have no time to cook.. It's pretty convenient for students and bachelors who stay away from their home for studies and job and miss home cooked food on time.
It has also been existing here for a very long time but I hardly patronize them because I cook well

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
It has also been existing here for a very long time but I hardly patronize them because I cook well
The same with me. I cook well and I am very much interested in trying out various dishes from different cultures. I am all for a healthy home cooked meal. It's not only healthy but also economical.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The same with me. I cook well and I am very much interested in trying out various dishes from different cultures. I am all for a healthy home cooked meal. It's not only healthy but also economical.
It is very good to cook well so that you will not need to waste money on buying food outside

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
It is very good to cook well so that you will not need to waste money on buying food outside
I totally agree. Cooking is a life skill and I feel that everyone should know at least basics of it to survive when you can't avail food from outside or when you have less money.
Tiffin services is a good business for those who are passionate about cooking and are good cooks. They can always change their passion into earning money.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
People have always used passion to earn. There are people who stay productive throughout the day and contribute a lot to economy and development. They have no time left to cook or no interest in it. Others Passion about cooking can cook and provide their service to these people and make a business out of it. That's how economy runs.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
In my country, not a lot of people do that, but it's a nice idea. As for myself, I want to eat home-cooked food sometimes because I usually order food, so it would be great to be able to do that.

Back