Earn Money Selling Home Cooked Food

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.990
I have also planned to start this but don't think I can as it requires a lot of work and you have to work hard at least at the start

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Many people end up ordering food from restaurants and dine outs, especially the ones who are staying away from their family for job and studies. Our city has a lot of population belonging to that category. They crave for home made food. So, there is a great demand for home cooked food here and many are using this as a business opportunity.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
It's also called "Tiffin Service" and is very popular in India because many people don't know how to cook and like to eat home-cooked food so they prefer these sellers and it's a very profitable business.
Definitely, selling home cooked food is no doubt a lucrative business, once you master how to prepare the meal very well, you will surely have multitudes that will patronize you while you make huge amount of profit.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the job is profitable and does not require a lot of capital, and you just need to have a little skill. And another thing is that many people don't like to have a big business and prefer not to accept too much responsibility and don't take risks because running a restaurant is not easy.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's also called "Tiffin Service" and is very popular in India because many people don't know how to cook and like to eat home-cooked food so they prefer these sellers and it's a very profitable business.
I used to bake and sell small cakes to the people I cleaned for, they were all elderly and didn't bake for them selves

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Depending on the capacity, one can make it as a small business or a big one. One of my mother in law's friend stays here in our city. They are elderly couple and they rent their two apartments to students and office going young people. The tenants are provided with home cooked meals from her kitchen with the extra charge. But she doesn't want to expand her business beyond that, just cooking for four extra people.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
You will be surprised at how many people would pay for a home-cooked meal. Some people do not have the skills to be able to cook a homemade meal and because of that, they will rely on others who know how to and can cook some amazing meals for a fee.

If I had the ability, this would be something I would for sure jump to as it really would be a great way to earn some extra money.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
selling cooked foods is a lucrative business. It is highly profitable as well. if you know how to cook food that have taste then you would sure have people eat your food

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Many people like me enjoy cooking and are very good cooks. But still not all will like to make it as a business. I love to cook for my family daily but making it into a business would need more commitment and other things. I am not sure that I am ready for that. I have made few things on order sometimes but I think that I am not ready for the commitment that a business would need.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know that One way to make money is by selling cooked foods. people would always eat and It is highly lucrative if you know how to cook food that have taste.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.990
As I said previously one of my colleagues is doing this and if they can deliver to more places and start home delivery for dinner then they can earn even more

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
In my country, not a lot of people do that, but it's a nice idea. As for myself, I want to eat home-cooked food sometimes because I usually order food, so it would be great to be able to do that.
Yea there are lots of persons who prefer to eat at home than to eat out. Like myself i would rather eat in than eat out, but then again, it is a good business to startup and extremely lucrative.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
The selling for the cooked foods is becoming populaly increasingly in my country nowadays. This has been spearheaded by the majority of the people not cooking on their homes due to different engagements on the workplace.

Back