Legit šŸ‘ Earn Money Training AI

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earn Money Training AI
*Read until the end for info on a $250 bonus*
During the past week, I conducted research into supplementary methods of earning money online, which was instigated by an advertisement I came across on the Google platform. The advertisement directed me to a website called Remotasks, highlighting its hourly payment structure. Initially harboring skepticism, I decided to enroll and put it to the test. Upon registration and verification of personal details, I was provided with an introductory training course, aimed at acquainting me with the platform's features and assessing my existing knowledge and aptitude (including a mandatory evaluation of English grammar).

Throughout the training process, I received compensation on an hourly basis, with a completion time of approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, resulting in a total payment of $13.15 USD. Subsequently, upon completion of the training, an approval procedure was initiated for my account, which typically takes an average of 2 to 5 days. It is worth noting that compensation for the training period is provided regardless of the approval outcome. An email notification will be sent upon approval or rejection. If accepted into the program and meeting their eligibility criteria, participants become eligible to undertake various tasks, specifically tailored to their respective knowledge and expertise. The majority of these tasks are related to Artificial Intelligence (AI) training.

It is imperative to meticulously adhere to the provided instructions when working on assigned tasks, as failure to comply may result in disqualification and potential account termination. Each task is subject to a specified deadline (based on my experience, typically 1 hour from task initiation). The overall compensation for completing a task is calculated based on its duration and the individual's current rank. Compliance with instructions, successful task completion, and positive feedback from task reviewers contribute to an improved quality score, leading to rank advancement and enhanced remuneration for future tasks.

All funds are disbursed every Wednesday via the selected payment method, with payment details being finalized on Tuesdays.

Here is a list of countries where the platform accepts registrations from:
USA, UAE, Albania, Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Barbados, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Brazil, Bahamas, Botswana, Belize, Cote d'Ivoire, Chile, Cameroon, Colombia, Costa Rica, Germany, Dominican Republic, Algeria, Ecuador, Egypt, Spain, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Croatia, Haiti, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Laos, Lebanon, Lithuania, Morocco, Madagascar, North Macedonia, Mauritius, Malawi, Mexico, Malaysia, Namibia, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Netherlands, Nepal, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Poland, Puerto Rico, Portugal, Paraguay, Romania, Serbia, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, Suriname, El Salvador, Eswatini, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Trinidad & Tobago, Tanzania, Uganda, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Cambodia

If you live within one of the above countries and are interested in getting paid to train AI. Reply to this thread and let me know you are interested. I can send you a personalized referral link, with the referral link, after you earn your first $150, you will receive a $250 bonus. You do not receive the $250 bonus if you sign up for Remotasks directly.

If you prefer to register for Remotasks without the use of my referral link, you can do so by going to www.Remotasks.com

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Devin, is this offer available for people from all regions of the world? I find this a very interesting prospect not just for the monetary incentive but also to be part of the AI ecosystem.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Devin, is this offer available for people from all regions of the world? I find this a very interesting prospect not just for the monetary incentive but also to be part of the AI ecosystem.
For most regions, I'd just double-check the list I shared because that's the up-to-date countries allowed to register at this time.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For most regions, I'd just double-check the list I shared because that's the up-to-date countries allowed to register at this time.
You have given us a very good info. It really feels good to be part of the AI revolution. My country is part of the eligible countries. I hope it is available for mobile.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have given us a very good info. It really feels good to be part of the AI revolution. My country is part of the eligible countries. I hope it is available for mobile.
Here is my referral link, https://www.remotasks.com/r/NQGFYWS3 . Feel free to use it. Once you earn $150 from completing tasks, you will be rewarded with a $250 bonus. If you sign up without using my referral link, you will not receive a bonus.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
Thank you @Devin for this great opportunity. I am also happy that my country, Philippines is qualified to take this AI training. Please share with me your referral link. Thank you so much.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.670
Raw Dex
$0.550
This is a good one. I think I have read about this site on BMF but I don't know why I didn't join. But a quick one, when can one withdraw this money from the site?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am also interested in this devin and would like to participate and see how it goes for me and would like to earn that reward plus the bonus so you can send me the referral link.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you @Devin for this great opportunity. I am also happy that my country, Philippines is qualified to take this AI training. Please share with me your referral link. Thank you so much.
This is a good one. I think I have read about this site on BMF but I don't know why I didn't join. But a quick one, when can one withdraw this money from the site?
Payments are finalized every Tuesday and processed every Wednesday.
I am also interested in this devin and would like to participate and see how it goes for me and would like to earn that reward plus the bonus so you can send me the referral link.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow sounds very interesting however I don't think I can do that because you would need to have skills to work a job like that still it can be fun
No skills are required. During the training course you are taught all you need to know.
For example, my current tasks are summarizations. Basically, I copy an article from another website, provide the website link, write a question in regard to the article, and answer my own question.

It's not difficult at all. They give you the tasks that they feel you will be most suitable doing.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, dear friend @Devin I would be very happy to participate, but up to now unfortunately I notice that, among the countries that accept registration on this platform, ITALY HAS BEEN EXCLUDED! šŸ˜„ šŸ˜„ I hope this is only temporary and that things will then be made available also for my country.
Anyway keep me in mind and thank you for this interesting report.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have earned over $200 so far using Remotasks! My upcoming payment will be near $150 on Wednesday if not a tad more. It's legit, I've been paid on time, every Wednesday.

1689641235383.png

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.670
Raw Dex
$0.550
Oh wow, this is awesome. This is a kind of review that will ginger one to want to quickly join a site. I hope those eligible would take advantage of this site

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
I have earned over $200 so far using Remotasks! My upcoming payment will be near $150 on Wednesday if not a tad more. It's legit, I've been paid on time, every Wednesday.

View attachment 2182
I applied today using your link, but it was not successful. I used my Facebook for the Remotask but Facebook barred the site, I dunno why. I used Chrome but the supposed verification message did not arrive and the recommendation was to delete some contents of my Gmail ad. It is okay for me if I did not succeed because 2 weeks from now , I will resume to work .

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I applied today using your link, but it was not successful. I used my Facebook for the Remotask but Facebook barred the site, I dunno why. I used Chrome but the supposed verification message did not arrive and the recommendation was to delete some contents of my Gmail ad. It is okay for me if I did not succeed because 2 weeks from now , I will resume to work .
I'm sorry to hear that, but I want to keep trying maybe I can register there. If I can't that's okay, I still have RIF as the best site at the moment. šŸ˜

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$1.030
I'm sorry to hear that, but I want to keep trying maybe I can register there. If I can't that's okay, I still have RIF as the best site at the moment. šŸ˜
You try it, I gave up because I am so concentrating on my poetry writing which pays me $10 per line of the poem. I am still polishing my poem. I did not make it soon because I was sick for almost 4 days.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earn Money Training AI
*Read until the end for info on a $250 bonus*
During the past week, I conducted research into supplementary methods of earning money online, which was instigated by an advertisement I came across on the Google platform. The advertisement directed me to a website called Remotasks, highlighting its hourly payment structure. Initially harboring skepticism, I decided to enroll and put it to the test. Upon registration and verification of personal details, I was provided with an introductory training course, aimed at acquainting me with the platform's features and assessing my existing knowledge and aptitude (including a mandatory evaluation of English grammar).

Throughout the training process, I received compensation on an hourly basis, with a completion time of approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, resulting in a total payment of $13.15 USD. Subsequently, upon completion of the training, an approval procedure was initiated for my account, which typically takes an average of 2 to 5 days. It is worth noting that compensation for the training period is provided regardless of the approval outcome. An email notification will be sent upon approval or rejection. If accepted into the program and meeting their eligibility criteria, participants become eligible to undertake various tasks, specifically tailored to their respective knowledge and expertise. The majority of these tasks are related to Artificial Intelligence (AI) training.

It is imperative to meticulously adhere to the provided instructions when working on assigned tasks, as failure to comply may result in disqualification and potential account termination. Each task is subject to a specified deadline (based on my experience, typically 1 hour from task initiation). The overall compensation for completing a task is calculated based on its duration and the individual's current rank. Compliance with instructions, successful task completion, and positive feedback from task reviewers contribute to an improved quality score, leading to rank advancement and enhanced remuneration for future tasks.

All funds are disbursed every Wednesday via the selected payment method, with payment details being finalized on Tuesdays.

Here is a list of countries where the platform accepts registrations from:
USA, UAE, Albania, Argentina, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Barbados, Bulgaria, Bolivia, Brazil, Bahamas, Botswana, Belize, Cote d'Ivoire, Chile, Cameroon, Colombia, Costa Rica, Germany, Dominican Republic, Algeria, Ecuador, Egypt, Spain, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Croatia, Haiti, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Laos, Lebanon, Lithuania, Morocco, Madagascar, North Macedonia, Mauritius, Malawi, Mexico, Malaysia, Namibia, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Netherlands, Nepal, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Poland, Puerto Rico, Portugal, Paraguay, Romania, Serbia, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, Suriname, El Salvador, Eswatini, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Trinidad & Tobago, Tanzania, Uganda, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Cambodia

If you live within one of the above countries and are interested in getting paid to train AI. Reply to this thread and let me know you are interested. I can send you a personalized referral link, with the referral link, after you earn your first $150, you will receive a $250 bonus. You do not receive the $250 bonus if you sign up for Remotasks directly.

If you prefer to register for Remotasks without the use of my referral link, you can do so by going to www.Remotasks.com
I will like to use your referral link. Please share the link. I will check it out today.

Back