Earn online with Amazing Talker

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
This company is hiring teachers. They need a passionate teacher to teach English online. It is a top online language teaching platform. They need a full-time educator. To get started, you have to start your application, film an intro video, submit an application, get started and begin teaching, and complete classes and get paid.

You are going to teach Chinese, Japanese, Hongkong, Spain, and South Korean. These are the countries that like their students to learn to speak English. The pay s from $10 to $25 per hour. It said a certificate is not required, the degree is not required. You may like to try or apply. See the image attached herewith.
1675489592912.jpeg

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This company is hiring teachers. They need a passionate teacher to teach English online. It is a top online language teaching platform. They need a full-time educator. To get started, you have to start your application, film an intro video, submit an application, get started and begin teaching, and complete classes and get paid.

You are going to teach Chinese, Japanese, Hongkong, Spain, and South Korean. These are the countries that like their students to learn to speak English. The pay s from $10 to $25 per hour. It said a certificate is not required, the degree is not required. You may like to try or apply. See the image attached herewith.
View attachment 1212
I am sure that a lot of people are making money from this website but they need people who are very skilled in this field.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I am not sure if I can work on this site. Is it a mobile app? I will try to check it out late. Thanks for sharing it.
Yes, we can teach the kids through our mobile phones or laptop. It depends on the teacher. I applied but, I cannot proceed because of the conflict of my schedules at the university and they want me to teach full-time.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
It is also hard to apply on this site because there are requirements like TESOL certificates, teacher registration, and tests. I was able t accomplish all the requirements but my time schedule does not merit it.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.380
I am not sure if I have heard of this platform but know the potential to make money with a program like this one. If you know English you can not only make money as a writer but also as a teacher.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Applying on sites like this always requires certifications and qualifications for them to accept you. They also conduct video interviews to know if you're really qualified.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
They really require the applicant to submit certificates, video demo of certificates are credited. There is also live demo. After that, series of grammar tests. But if the applicant passed he or she will be lucky for the fee is good.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.753
This is a good way for does who have knowledge of multiple languages to make money, and for does who are good in talking as well. This line of making money is not for me.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
This site allows teachers to teach the kids using a mobile phone but the requirements are priceless certificates of all sorts. The pay is so good more than 4 figures but the requirements are hard to avail like TESOL, TESL and demos.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
It is a very good site, the pay is handsome, the only problem is their requirements. I have the certificates, but they will hire only full-time teachers. How I like it if they accept part-time teachers.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This site allows teachers to teach the kids using a mobile phone but the requirements are priceless certificates of all sorts. The pay is so good more than 4 figures but the requirements are hard to avail like TESOL, TESL and demos.
Most websites that pays such amount of money always require a lot of certificates. But I think it will be very good for those that are qualified.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Most websites that pays such amount of money always require a lot of certificates. But I think it will be very good for those that are qualified.
Exactly, it seems they do not trust people. Having those certificates do not guarantee a person as best teacher. There are certificates bought not acquired through attending classes online or offline.

Back