Earn Passive Income from Article Writing

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
If you want to be a professional article writer you must be perfect in what you do. You need to have very good knowledge of the field you are focused in.
Even though we have qualified knowledge in a field, it will not be a guarantee that our articles will be accepted, because most professional article sites will require perfect language.

chunchun

Complete Stranger
Nov 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only use medium as writing site to earn passive income now, for crypto earnings, I use peakd to earn hive tokens, publisher0x to earn other crypto

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
the opportunities for article writers on the internet is much. There is a website called listverse in which you can capitalise on to submit articles to make money.
Post automatically merged:

Even though we have qualified knowledge in a field, it will not be a guarantee that our articles will be accepted, because most professional article sites will require perfect language.
Yeah, that is why most native speakers are accepted. You may have a lot of knowledge but as a non-native speaker you may not be able to dispense the information in the language properly.

Last edited:

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.355
the opportunities for article writers on the internet is much. There is a website called listverse in which you can capitalise on to submit articles to make money.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, that is why most native speakers are accepted. You may have a lot of knowledge but as a non-native speaker you may not be able to dispense the information in the language properly.
Actually, native English speakers are also not immediately accepted, many of their articles are rejected, maybe they are of low quality or other imperfections. Maybe native speakers are more confident with the language they use.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.735
It is good that you are sharing the information but it is quite unfortunate that you didn't mention the name of the website.
I'm also wondering. I'm searching for the sites name but sad it's not mentioned. I'm hoping one-day I stumble at a very good articles writing site. I have found one but I need to prove it first.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.940
A good example for these sites I oftenly hear of are hub pages, publishox among others. There are writers there that are earning pretty much decent amount of money for sure.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually, native English speakers are also not immediately accepted, many of their articles are rejected, maybe they are of low quality or other imperfections. Maybe native speakers are more confident with the language they use.
Yeah, some native speakers may not be able to write well but their command of the language gives them an edge. But even at that there are some non-native speakers that can write better than native speakers.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, some native speakers may not be able to write well but their command of the language gives them an edge. But even at that there are some non-native speakers that can write better than native speakers.
Writing articles comes with a lot of challenges but it's a very good way to make money if you can write properly.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are a good content creator it will be easier for you to write articles.
It is also dependent on how knowledgeable you are on your article writing niche

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Although it's not my favorite way to earn money, it's true that writing articles can be a good online job that you can do from home and it's not too stressful.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Although it's not my favorite way to earn money, it's true that writing articles can be a good online job that you can do from home and it's not too stressful.
Article writing is actually not for everyone but I enjoy writing articles and that is why I mostly do writing jobs online. It is very lucrative whether you are into blogging or any kind of writing.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Article writing is actually not for everyone but I enjoy writing articles and that is why I mostly do writing jobs online. It is very lucrative whether you are into blogging or any kind of writing.
Yes, the income from writing articles is really good considering that it is a job that is done at home. A good passive income. But you have to be skilled. Some people can write articles but their English is not good. It is very important to have good English first

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, the income from writing articles is really good considering that it is a job that is done at home. A good passive income. But you have to be skilled. Some people can write articles but their English is not good. It is very important to have good English first
Not every article writer makes passive income. Some people that write articles on freelance platforms do not make money passively. But the opportunity to make passive income through blogging is high as an article writer.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Here are some websites that offer earning opportunities for writers through unique views and comments on their articles:

Medium
Hubpages
Bukisa
InfoBarrel
Yahoo Contributor Network
Scribol
Examiner.com
Textbroker
Squidoo
eHow.
I think I will try to write articles on each of these websites to know how they pay and to know if I will be fit to work on them. I have heard of them before but never tried them

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In as much as it is enticing to note but getting to write a site that would allow me to write an article and wait for it to get to the required number of views to get paid is what I am looking for and I know it is not easy to get but if I may ask, you should have made mention of one of the sites so that one will give it a try.

Back