Earn Passive Income from Article Writing

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Article writing website are definitely of the highest paying platforms that you would want to join.
Yes i have noticed that as well, article writing platforms tend to pay a lot. O guess its due to the fact that it requires a lot of research and as well more words are needed.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In as much as it is enticing to note but getting to write a site that would allow me to write an article and wait for it to get to the required number of views to get paid is what I am looking for and I know it is not easy to get but if I may ask, you should have made mention of one of the sites so that one will give it a try.
I think noisecash was one of the platforms that was doing that before but I don't know if they're still active. There may also be some similar platforms.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not have such experience. I've heard a lot about earning passively from article writing but i do not think i can consider that source of income because i'm not a fan of typing for long.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.190
I do not have such experience. I've heard a lot about earning passively from article writing but i do not think i can consider that source of income because i'm not a fan of typing for long.
It is by the fact that the article is visited by many people and get tips like the case of read cash or publish0x or for example wubits io and then getting credit for such an action. Or even people visit your blog and earn from google adsense.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is by the fact that the article is visited by many people and get tips like the case of read cash or publish0x or for example wubits io and then getting credit for such an action. Or even people visit your blog and earn from google adsense.
This is actually true. A lot of people have to visit and read the articles one write before one would be able to earn a good amount of money from article writing.

Back