Earn Passive Income on Fine Art America

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This should be a good platform for those that have the skills but the only problem here with this type of platform is that one don't know if it for everyone
I think almost everyone is eligible to get started on this particular platform. But from the reviews it seems as if as a starter you are only required to list the maximum of 15 products unless you pay.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
Wow that is good to hear about that site but I doubt if it accepts arts from my county. I have many art designs. I want to submit some to Fine Art America.
This will be a good one for America and it will make a lot of sense is something like this is brought into my country because we have so many talented people here

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the site is very great and it's good that the most talented artists can have a market place to sell their artworks. I am glad if the site could accept all the artworks from all over the world.
Yeah! The OP has done a great job for posting this type of site and I think one could make money from it as well.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
Most of the website that are offering good payments for arts are operating in the top 10 countries only.
That's not true. I am from a developing country and I have used a lot of art marketplaces to sell products. Selling depends on the quality of your work and also your ability to market your products. However, most platforms offer paypal payment and if you cannot use paypal, it might be a problem in getting paid.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is actually a very good post you have made I never knew something like this was existing not until I get to read your post and it is amazing to those who are into fine arts I really love this.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
They will submit any entry worldwide. I have opened the site. I may submit my entry next week.
You are a graphic designer, right? If you can create digital art, you have a great chance of becoming successful on this platform. For inspiration, check the high-selling designs and try to come up with the same quality designs.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I am not an artist. However, I do realise that being an artist is one of the most successful things, especially if your art and talent is recognised everywhere. Apart from Fine Art America, there are many other platforms as well where you can sell art.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is the first time i'm hearing about this fine art America. Before now, i never knew one could earn passive income by selling photographs and arts. Well, we learn new things every day.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
If you want to sell from a platform like Fine Art America, you need to maximize your selling potential by offering merchandise not just the art itself. For example apart from canvas art, you can also try selling cups and mugs

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
If you want to sell from a platform like Fine Art America, you need to maximize your selling potential by offering merchandise not just the art itself. For example, apart from canvas art, you can also try selling cups and mugs
Even someone far from the domain of graphism could use canvas because it is freemium software and offers some templates and plugins for creating art within some time. This is my point of view only.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
If somebody want paper poster, how they share cost of print or send? Can they help about it or everything is on author? Also can in that case price be changed in higher? Send something from Europe in US in not cheap.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
If somebody wants a paper poster, how do they share the cost of print or send? Can they help with it or everything is on the author? Also can in that case price be changed to higher? Send something from Europe in US in not cheap.
They could share one price and then at the time of the order say another price because the increase in paper cost will decrease the margin of earning. Let paper posters pay sometimes from pocket money or you have to agree or decline a new price before processing your order many times.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
Redbubble cover all that expenses. You set price for design but they are responsible for printing and delivery. Author is not responsible and they cover all expenses. Several print on demand sites have similar rules.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
If somebody want paper poster, how they share cost of print or send? Can they help about it or everything is on author? Also can in that case price be changed in higher? Send something from Europe in US in not cheap.
They have a base price for all products, and when you want to sell a certain product with your design, your selling price will be the base price plus your profit margin. They have fulfilment centers in different countries.

Back