Earn through email marketing

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Email marketing is a digital marketing method where you send emails to customers (not people you don't know) a product that you are going to promote. To create and launch an email marketing campaign, you must first have a product/service that you are going to promote. you must have a list of customer ID emails. If you don't have a list of customer ID emails you can also use bulk email providers like Right Inbox, SendGrid, MailShake etc.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
I have done email marketing in the past and I have not only generated sales but also traffic on my websites.
Currently, email marketing methods are less on target, because most email marketing recipients delete them immediately without reading them first.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
email marketing is very lucrative. A lot of affiliate marketers always use it to market their products and get a lot of sales. But you must give value.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.863
I used to do this before. But now, it is far better marketing products or services on social media. It means we need to go along with the current trends.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.508
Making a solid email marketing strategy will enable you to more effectively and affordably engage with your target group and improve revenue. Email marketing solutions enable your company to connect with clients more effectively than before, much like other channels and media have transformed.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
I might be wrong though but i have had doubts about using email marketing strategies. This is because most people tend to mark most of the ads they get in their emails as spams. Some do not even go through then.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.863
I might be wrong though but i have had doubts about using email marketing strategies. This is because most people tend to mark most of the ads they get in their emails as spams. Some do not even go through then.
If I must say, it is one of the common ways that scammers use. Email marketing can be mistaken as a form of phishing, which it cannot be denied. That is why most people would ignore emails from them and tagged as spam.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Earn money from email marketing by building an email list of subscribers who are interested in your product or service and sending attractive offers and calls to action in targeted and engaging emails can.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.020
I have done email marketing in the past and I have not only generated sales but also traffic on my websites.
Some people say email Marketing is effective but I do not think it is effective because so many people did not even check their mails everyday. Someone like me do not check it everyday

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people say email Marketing is effective but I do not think it is effective because so many people did not even check their mails everyday. Someone like me do not check it everyday
That is a very wrong assertion. The number of people that check their emails everyday is high. There was a report I read somewhere that about 70% of Americans read their emails everyday.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.020
That is a very wrong assertion. The number of people that check their emails everyday is high. There was a report I read somewhere that about 70% of Americans read their emails everyday.
I think people would check mails are those ones who are in need of jobs or get jobs on their mail everyday because you hardly see a normal youth checking mail when it is not as if he has something to do with it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think people would check mails are those ones who are in need of jobs or get jobs on their mail everyday because you hardly see a normal youth checking mail when it is not as if he has something to do with it
People who are not looking for jobs also check their emails every single day. I simply get a notification whenever I have a new email and I check them every single day and I am not looking for a job.

Back