Earn through sidegig

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.518
Has anyone heard form sidegig before? Sidegig is a Nigerian based site that pays its users two to six naira or more depending on the task. You get paid when you like, follow on comment in various post on social media like Instagram, twitter, Facebook and the likes.
As the name implies, it is simply a site where you can make a little extra income by the side and not a get rich quick site.
The site has been around for some time now and they are legit, below are my earnings so far.

Screenshot_20230530-133203.jpg

The minimum withdrawal is #4000 in Nigeria local currency. There is no limit as to how many task you can do per day, it only depends on the number of task available. You can see my current wallet balance below

Screenshot_20230530-133623.jpg

When the site was launched, registration was free, but as of the time i joined this platform it was around #1,500 to register then it was later reduced to #500 but at the Moment registration is currently free

You can use the link below to register
Then fill in eLdavis as the referral

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.573
Unfortunately the site belongs to the Nigerians only. This is because I have the feeling that PayPal doesn't work in Nigeria and therefore the only payment gateway is through their own currency, Naira.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
I don't use this site, I have never heard of this site. However, I do a lot of side gigs and make money. Forum posting and working as a moderator on a forum is also my side jobs.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For this will be a very nice means for me to iron online again as I have been any through other sites but this looks promising honestly speaking and I would like to register if it is still free.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Do yous still have an idea if the site is paying? Also, what is the minimum withdrawal and when can we be able to withdraw our money?
I would love to join after you respond to me
Has anyone heard form sidegig before? Sidegig is a Nigerian based site that pays its users two to six naira or more depending on the task. You get paid when you like, follow on comment in various post on social media like Instagram, twitter, Facebook and the likes.
As the name implies, it is simply a site where you can make a little extra income by the side and not a get rich quick site.
The site has been around for some time now and they are legit, below are my earnings so far.

View attachment 1923

The minimum withdrawal is #4000 in Nigeria local currency. There is no limit as to how many task you can do per day, it only depends on the number of task available. You can see my current wallet balance below

View attachment 1924

When the site was launched, registration was free, but as of the time i joined this platform it was around #1,500 to register then it was later reduced to #500 but at the Moment registration is currently free

You can use the link below to register
Then fill in eLdavis as the referral

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard of the sidegig site. I have even worked on the site for some time but i had to stop because the earning from the site were low.

Back