Earn to Test

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Can you please tell me sites where I can test or share my perspective to products and earn from the opinions I am going to share.

Is this something I can use to earn a good amount online while I am earning from the things I already like doing?

I heard about Usertesting, please tell me more about it and other sites.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
I think you can try to register in it. Then, you can experience how to earn and know the mechanics. Though, I am not into this kind of platform.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Can you please tell me sites where I can test or share my perspective to products and earn from the opinions I am going to share.

Is this something I can use to earn a good amount online while I am earning from the things I already like doing?

Usertesting is a website that allows individuals to share their opinions and experiences about products and services. It pays users for each test they complete. You can earn up to $10 per test, depending on the length and complexity of the test. Other sites similar to Usertesting include Userbrain, TryMyUI, and Enroll. These sites all pay users for testing and providing feedback about products and services. You can check the authenticity of the websites in advance

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Usertesting is a website that allows individuals to share their opinions and experiences about products and services. It pays users for each test they complete. You can earn up to $10 per test, depending on the length and complexity of the test. Other sites similar to Usertesting include Userbrain, TryMyUI, and Enroll. These sites all pay users for testing and providing feedback about products and services. You can check the authenticity of the websites in advance
Thank you for sharing your experience with this site. Are you a member of this site and got payment already? How many hours will we consume for that $10 testing?

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I heard of these - Usertesting and TryMyUi (Now it's called TryMata). I have not used these sites. Thank you for sharing. I am not sure if they will pay $10 if the test wasn't completed in a timely manner? Is there any deadline or timeline to complete the test? Or does it need to be đź’Ż complete on a specific time.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I heard that some of these sites don't accept users from third tier countries. I have been hearing about usertesting but it doesn't seems to me as something that can be rewarding.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
You can go YouTube and search for the niche. There are many tutorials online you can watch. I think usertesting is one of the popular sites.
Have you tried the Usertesting site? I am planning to try but looks like it is demanding. I mean they are looking for someone who can test the brand or something. Does it require good writing skills?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

I don't know anything about platforms like this that you stated here to see if it is going to pay or not.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I have seen these when I searched for other earning sites. When the Bubblews stopped paying, I started looking for other means. And until now looking for other sites to earn extra. I have learned different ways. Usertesting and the likes showed up in my searches.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
One website I know is Capterra in which you will give your review about their products and earn upto 10$ per review the main thing there to give honest review as if you have tested their product you will earn hardly after writing of 10 minutes but if not then they get it and there will no payment.

Back