Earn with PostBucks forum.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I think it is more easily to earn from there nowadays. 15 words that is a walkover I must say. I however would check it out and confirm about this post.
Postbucks have 15 words limit for post and topics and you earn 1 cent from a post and 1.5 cent from a topic and can earn upto $1 every day. Howeve,r you need to remember one basic thing, your posts and topics should have substance. You cannot get away with spammy and low quality posts.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
PostBucks is another paid to post website where you can earn by posting threads and replying to threads.

Current credits
Thread: C$0.02

Daily limits
C$1 daily

Payment option
Litecoin

Edit: Updated information about PostBucks.

You can join through my referral link:
I joined the platform a few days ago and I can say that it is a very good one. I like the platform. It is not very stressful

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
sadly it does not exsit anymore it was not so bad but there were a lot of unactive peaple and admin banned a lot of users who did nothing wrong
I joined a few weeks before the website shut down and it would have been better if I joined the platform earlier because it was legit and they made sure that they paid everyone before they shut down

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
If only POst Bucks s still operating, I am so sure it already reached its top goal, but problems are inevitable causing the site to close forever. It is better that way than for the site owner to sacrifice paying people using his pocket.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
If only POst Bucks s still operating, I am so sure it already reached its top goal, but problems are inevitable causing the site to close forever. It is better that way than for the site owner to sacrifice paying people using his pocket.
You are right but I think one of the greatest mistakes they made is by measuring their forum with another forum because it is still possible for them to come back after a while but now that they merged it is not possible

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There are times when I regret that why I didn't spent much time on a website and this is what I did with postbucks and I should have posted and earned more from the website

Back