Earning an income from recycling

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The present world is confronted with the problems of environmental pollution, global warming, and an ever increasing scarcity of raw materials. This scenario has contributed to the rising popularity of the concept of recycling. Many things can be recycled into useful and valuable items. For instance, plastic waste can be used to produce an array of products including bricks, tiles, and even fuel.

According to you, what recycling-related business can you set up in your locality.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
The present world is confronted with the problems of environmental pollution, global warming, and an ever increasing scarcity of raw materials. This scenario has contributed to the rising popularity of the concept of recycling. Many things can be recycled into useful and valuable items. For instance, plastic waste can be used to produce an array of products including bricks, tiles, and even fuel.

According to you, what recycling-related business can you set up in your locality.
People are now taking advantage of recycling nowadays especially plastics, used plastics are now being collected in my area , there is an open tank constructed for disposing plastic which would be recycled later.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
For me here I think it is mostly about nylons, plastics and metals. A lot of people want to keep our environment sound and safe so they have gone into recycling these stuff.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I have heard about recycling before but do not really know how to go about it. Though most persons tend to look down on it but i guess its lucrative, cause i do not think people would go into a business that is not lucrative.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In today's world, nothing is a waste and with proper research, that thing you feel is waste could be recycled and utilized. Even human waste as toxic as it is can be recycled and used to make money. It would be profitable to tap into this evolving sector now that it is still early and in the developmental stage.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard about recycling before but do not really know how to go about it. Though most persons tend to look down on it but i guess its lucrative, cause i do not think people would go into a business that is not lucrative.
Most people don't go into this business and have even labelled those who go around picking items to recycle names , this business is actually profitable and has help in reducing the waste in the locality by turning them into useful product.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Schools and business organizations generate a lot of paper waste. I think I can set up a business where all these papers are collected from different institutions and sold back to paper mills. I believe this is feasible.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most people don't go into this business and have even labelled those who go around picking items to recycle names , this business is actually profitable and has help in reducing the waste in the locality by turning them into useful product.
There are levels to it though. I have to say the truth, I can't go about scavenging for recyclable items. There are people who can do it and it is good for them. But I can run another value chain in the business.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recycling is actually a good business that not much people are into it especially in my region and so therefore anyone who is into recycling of things will surely make a lot of money from it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Nothing is or should be a waste now. Things should be recycled with a proper research. A waste could be recycled and utilized for something that can turned useful now

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
As people are getting more concerned about the environment, recycled products are getting popular. It is a good business idea to engage in recycling activities. Many items can be recycled, including, paper/cardboard, metal, glass, plastic.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

There are lots of companies into recyclable materials business in my country. I'm thinking of getting into it.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have an uncle that comes here to export cow dung to Norway for energy generation. That is to show you that even biological wastes can also be recycled. There are so many sub niches to the business.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.010
Recycling business is gaining popularity everyday in my country. You can run an agency that supplies recyclables to the big companies that recycle the waste. It is a very profitable business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For now I usually sell used damaged goods for recycling and earn money from it. Such as: Plastic, iron, paper, etc. Because I couldn't manage it myself, so I sold it to a junkyard.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recycling business is so good because it is environmentally friendly and there are so many things that can be recycled. One recycling business I can start is making artillery and toys from plastic items. I have seen businesses that do this so well.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recycling is very important and fortunately today world governments are talking about sustainability and environmental protection! So, more often the people use the recycling method, and consequently the waste decreases!

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recycling business is so good because it is environmentally friendly and there are so many things that can be recycled. One recycling business I can start is making artillery and toys from plastic items. I have seen businesses that do this so well.
You made it yourself? This is something great because it requires high creativity, especially if you can sell it as a way to earn money. I've made miniature houses using used cardboard, I've also made photo frames with used cardboard, etc. But I'm not selling it, because it's all just a school assignment. šŸ˜

Back