Earning Free Crypto

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.170
Earning cryptocurrency now it's no longer an easy task, especially those coming from the third world countries, because some of the government of nations there have place a ban on any crypto related transactions, and the foreign exchange rate is on the very high side, while they also ban P2P innsn some exchanges, that alone has made the acquisition or possession of crypto very difficult to acquire, but some smart folks still find a way to maneuver the system, but for someone like me, my best bet is acquiring crypto via paid to post forum like referral index forum.
That's very true. In many developing country, crypto is still not legalized and even when you earn crypto for free, it is very difficult to withdraw your earnings as fiat currency

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.472
Offering freelancing services and getting paid in cryptocurrency could be one of the best ways to earn cryptocurrency. However, not too many freelancing platforms tend to offer cryptocurrency as a payout option.

Earning cryptocurrency for free is not something that seems very reliable for sure and l can say that l am not a beneficiary for that.

Kosi G

Unfamiliar
Sep 23, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
I know some people have exceptions with paying for services through crypto. But if you are a freelancer and you can convince your client to pay through crypto, you have crypto without having to buy it.

Back