Earning from clipclas

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
I would want everyone to post small detail about the topic they are posting if it's about a website that is not as popular as some of the websites and it will make it easier for everyone to know about the website and if they are willing then they can join the website and will be in a better position to answer the question posed and if not then we can see only senseless answers and replies as not everyone knows what is a clip clap app.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
I agree with you some details need to be included so that we can know what the site is all about that way we can research more and find out if to join the site or not.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you some details need to be included so that we can know what the site is all about that way we can research more and find out if to join the site or not.
Yeah, posters should try as much as possible to always include all necessary info about the app or site although there are some information that can only be gotten when you've joined the site or app but more information should be divulged.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
These sort of posts are not good according to my observation because for me they are meaningless as I don't know about clip clap and don't know how it works and pay so the poster should at least consider posting at least a little detail.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right about your observation I just went back to the first page of this topic, I didn't noticed this at first since I knew a lot about the app. You might be wondering why I came in posting a comment without knowing what the OP said at first? Well I only comments based on my experience with the app to warn members about it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.068
I have not heard about this site before so i do not have any information about it. You said you where once a member, what made you quit in the first place?

Back