Earning from Honey Gain sort of Websites

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
We all know about Honey gain that it uses our Internet and pays well but I would like to know if it's a secure way to earn and if it is worth it. I would like to know if you have joined this website or similar websites and earning from it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
In my opinion, it is not worth it. I had it for almost 2 years and did not reach the minimum payout. So I deleted and moved on to finding the real way of earning online.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
In my opinion, it is not worth it. I had it for almost 2 years and did not reach the minimum payout. So I deleted and moved on to finding the real way of earning online.
Are you for real for about 2 years I would have long deleted it. I don't want to waste time with just a site
Post automatically merged:

Are you for real for about 2 years I would have long deleted it. I don't want to waste time with just a site

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
That's sad. I was thinking to try to use my free internet but if this is the case then I won't

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
2 years? Wow. That is a long time, indeed. It is good to know you stopped using it because it clearly shows that it is a waste of time.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
The secret with earning online is all about mastering what really works and the best strategies that will make you earn.As for honeygain it has all to do with you sharing some of your internet data or bandwidth.Yes if there is a breach there could be consequences but just as an online earner you and me are probably safe because most of our data is just wat can be usee for targetting purposes and nothing incrementally.

What you would want to do when working on a site like honeygain is form a phone or gadget mine.If you have more workers that have to be logged online then you can set up the app in the background in their phones and laptops.So basically if you want to achieve on this then you have got to have many gadgets with seperate data or you just need alot of refferals.It is a very good app to earn passive income from.

Last edited:

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
When we work we'll get paid lest there is not anything like easy money. In honey gain I feel that we are giving them our internet many people use internet by mobile data so think about that what they loose and what they gain.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We all know about Honey gain that it uses our Internet and pays well but I would like to know if it's a secure way to earn and if it is worth it. I would like to know if you have joined this website or similar websites and earning from it.
I think it should be something I can try
Do you have the link to share?

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks for this wonderful insight, I really appreciate it, at least you have saved some people here of wasting their precious time investing their time on a website that will not worth the stress, time, resources (data)
Honey gain was never going to be something that would work for us Africans. It drags battery and sucks data.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Thanks for this wonderful insight, I really appreciate it, at least you have saved some people here of wasting their precious time investing their time on a website that will not worth the stress, time, resources (data)
That's why we need to be wholistic when we want to earn. The desperation to earn may drive you to waste your time. Anyways, you are welcome.b

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
It's only worth it if you take advantage of the refferals program other that it's not worth it
It will be better through refferals because if you have enough referrals , you will earn better . I have tried this platform and I deleted it from my phone because it was using up my data.

Back