Earning little bucks from Wildcash app

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wild cash app is a social educative app owned by Hooked protocol. Users can learn about crypto currency in general and answer quiz questions to earn UGHT tokens.
Users can also mine the tokens once daily. You can unlock your tokens once it's above 800,000.
The last exchange rate for Busd is $1.6+

Withdrawal is less than 48 hours to your BSC wallet address minus charges.
Attached is the link to the App and my last screenshot.
https://hsacw.xyz/r/2jlHdF

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-08-14-22-44-066_com.kubi.kucoin.png
    Screenshot_2023-01-08-14-22-44-066_com.kubi.kucoin.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 6

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow congrats . That site is new to me but I'm interested to find more about it tomorrow. I'll use your link.
No problem thanks. Whenever you start, try to begin mining and get the highest mining points per day which is 33000. Their staking APR is poor at the moment so I don't do it.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okay I'll also share your link to my friends. I already opened it thru Google Play. I'll install the app tomorrow.
No problem. I really appreciate. The payment rate may be small but it's worth it if one has the free time. I know the token will rise in value with time.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wild cash app is a social educative app owned by Hooked protocol. Users can learn about crypto currency in general and answer quiz questions to earn UGHT tokens.
Users can also mine the tokens once daily. You can unlock your tokens once it's above 800,000.

It sound to be a good way to make extre money. Unlike PTP websites where we can earn more than $1 in a day. Like how much can be earn in a day on that website?

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$7.330
This is a good piece of news. I can have another app to earn some cryptocurrency online. I will download the app and explore it thoroughly later after my work online.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
That is interesting
How many days will it take us to get to the minimum withdrawal?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Please, can you give a guide on how you were able to withdraw from this app. My friend reached the threshold to withdraw, tried to withdraw and the thing kept frustrating her.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
Please, can you give a guide on how you were able to withdraw from this app. My friend reached the threshold to withdraw, tried to withdraw and the thing kept frustrating her.
Oh sorry about that
I guess she did not follow the right withdrawal procedure. I dislike it when something is frustrating me.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

It is a very good thing that you are able to make money from using this app and one thing that I like so much about it is the knowledge that you are able to get from using it and not even the small amount of money that you make from it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
It is a very good thing that you are able to make money from using this app and one thing that I like so much about it is the knowledge that you are able to get from using it and not even the small amount of money that you make from it.
A lot of people are promoting this application. I think I should just give it a try. It is becoming more popular

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@gammarays how did you withdraw? That's the only problem I have had with the site is how to withdraw earned points.

Please share the step by step on how to with draw on the app.
Sorry for the late reply. You earn UGHT for answering quiz or mining. When you have a minimum of 800, go to your wallet and convert it to the unlocked version. You'll also see swap to convert to Busd. You can withdraw to your wallet. It takes around 24 hours or less to get to you.
Post automatically merged:

That is interesting
How many days will it take us to get to the minimum withdrawal?
If you're doing mining alone, it may take more than 20 days. Mining and quiz takes 10 days or so.
Please check my post before this. Tell her to go to wallet. She needs to convert to unlocked version then swap to Busd before withdrawing.

Back