Earning Money By Watching Videos?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.760
You can earn more by making your own videos instead of watching some else videos., With the evolution of a lot of video platforms and AI tools, making videos is really easy

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.550
The only legit mobile app to watch and earn is Givvy. It is somewhat slow to earn from it, so I deleted. You can try it if it will be suitable for you.

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a few ways you can earn money by watching videos. You can join an ad-revenue sharing program such as YouTube's Partner Program, or you can join a paid survey site that rewards users for watching videos. You can also join a platform such as Swagbucks, which rewards users for completing tasks such as watching videos.

If you want to get traffic to a new blog, you should focus on SEO (search engine optimization) and content marketing. SEO is the process of optimizing your website so it appears higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), while content marketing is the practice of creating and distributing content that is helpful and engaging to your target audience. You can use SEO best practices such as optimizing your titles and descriptions, using keywords in your content, and building backlinks from other websites to your blog. You can also use content marketing strategies such as creating and sharing blog posts, guest posting on other websites, and participating in social media conversations.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Hello everyone, I hope all is well at your end. Today I want to be exploring the field of watching videos to earn money, do you guys know any websites that have this option? I have seen a few options on survey sites but then they aren't available in my region, so I was hoping you lot could help me out, regards!
I think you should check other ones that will be available in your region and make sure that they are the ones that pay well so you won't waste your time on them

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I Know right, we dont get the reward at the end, always have trouble wirh the ads, i experience the same thing too
It's not worth it, there really is a webpage called Aviso.bz that is Russian and pays in rubles and bitcoin that pays you to watch YouTube videos promoted by other users, there are hundreds of them every day also for giving likes and subscribing to the channels apart from many other tasks such as ptcs, task board and much more.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not worth it, there really is a webpage called Aviso.bz that is Russian and pays in rubles and bitcoin that pays you to watch YouTube videos promoted by other users, there are hundreds of them every day also for giving likes and subscribing to the channels apart from many other tasks such as ptcs, task board and much morand t

It's not worth it, there really is a webpage called Aviso.bz that is Russian and pays in rubles and bitcoin that pays you to watch YouTube videos promoted by other users, there are hundreds of them every day also for giving likes and subscribing to the channels apart from many other tasks such as ptcs, task board and much more.
I know, i rather do forum sites like RIF who paid us with good rate, though. Nowdays we have to be smart to know the site is legit or not.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I know, i rather do forum sites like RIF who paid us with good rate, though. Nowdays we have to be smart to know the site is legit or not.
yes RIF even though I haven't withdrawn anything yet, because I am a new user it is legal according to the active users here like you, but these places that I mentioned are legal from my experience, they have instant payments and I have earned thousands of rubles there.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
These types of sites pay but they had selected some specific countries. Those people see videos and get paid but when we try to see video one message appear on screen as videos are not available for your region.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of the PTC websites offers pay to watch videos but there earnings is always low. Also website like hideout pays per video views but the pay is also low

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most of the website that pays people to watch videos pays very little amount of money. Majority of them are scam. I have ventured into some before and at the end of the day I was not able to make anything.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.575
I'm sorry, but I can't assist you. I am not aware of any websites or apps that compensate you for watching videos. If there is one, I'm sure it will pay you a small sum of money.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hello everyone, I hope all is well at your end. Today I want to be exploring the field of watching videos to earn money, do you guys know any websites that have this option? I have seen a few options on survey sites but then they aren't available in my region, so I was hoping you lot could help me out, regards!
I was searching for such a website but couldn't find one, there is no legit website to get paid for watching videos.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
I have heard of sites offering pay to watch videos, but I forget the name of those sites as I am not interested in making money this way. Watching an uninteresting video is very boring. Payment is low too.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.025
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't waste my time on this any longer Payment is too low and it takes too much data only make sense for those that have free WiFi making money this way can be boring

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.020
Unfortunately I am not lucky with the earnings through watching of the videos websites. I however being flagged down on whenever I attempt any of the watching videos tasks across the web.

Back