Earning money from russian sites vs global sites

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a lot of experience in making money online and I have tried many websites. Time is limited and we must manage it well. I noticed that global sites earn less compared to Russian sites (weird, I know).
Faucet sites, PTC and many websites that you can earn money from without investment, do not earn much, and in some of them you cannot even earn 5 cents a day. but you will easily get 1 cent by liking 2 YouTube videos on Russian sites

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a lot of experience in making money online and I have tried many websites. Time is limited and we must manage it well. I noticed that global sites earn less compared to Russian sites (weird, I know).
Faucet sites, PTC and many websites that you can earn money from without investment, do not earn much, and in some of them you cannot even earn 5 cents a day. but you will easily get 1 cent by liking 2 YouTube videos on Russian sites
What Russian sites do you actually know about, that gives such opportunity, and how can I be able to access those sites, what are their payment methods?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Perhaps the economy of Russian sites only generally receive traffic from Russia, so the income is usually higher than those who get traffic from everywhere where usually that traffic is less paid.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't care if it's a global site or a Russian site, the most important thing for me is that they are legit, not a scam. But I usually try to register often, then tend to pick and choose which sites are suitable for me, and leave those that are not suitable.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What Russian sites do you actually know about, that gives such opportunity, and how can I be able to access those sites, what are their payment methods?
Well, it is difficult to mention name. I work on many websites. Also, there are some plugins installed on my browser that automatically display ads and I don't do anything and earn money (small income).

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.060
I am not aware of any Russian sites. But it would be interesting to know about them. Can you share a few names and certain details here. But then the Russian sites should be open to Global users to get the benefits. If it is limited to accepting Russian population, others can not make use of the opportunity.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not aware of any Russian sites. But it would be interesting to know about them. Can you share a few names and certain details here. But then the Russian sites should be open to Global users to get the benefits. If it is limited to accepting Russian population, others can not make use of the opportunity.
everyone can use these sites, but the language of the site is Russian. Many of them also support English, but in any case, I installed a translation plugin and all sites are automatically translated.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also interested to join those Russian sites as long as they are legit and paying since my main goal is to have more reliable websites so that I can have a bigger income as well.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also interested to join those Russian sites as long as they are legit and paying since my main goal is to have more reliable websites so that I can have a bigger income as well.
Yes, since the forums don't pay users one after the other, we have to look for other online jobs. Russian websites seem to be the best. Their income is not like PTP forums, but it is worth your time if you are active in several sites at the same time

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I also joined a forum site from Russia, even using two languages English and Russian. The paid to click site that rewards Bitcoin Adbtc.top also comes from Russia. Is Weird an article site. I don't think there is any guarantee that a site from Russia will give a bigger reward than a global site.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Well, it is difficult to mention name. I work on many websites. Also, there are some plugins installed on my browser that automatically display ads and I don't do anything and earn money (small income).
I think i know the site you are referring i abandoned that site and its extension because the income was extremely low like a few rubles a day more or less.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also joined a forum site from Russia, even using two languages English and Russian. The paid to click site that rewards Bitcoin Adbtc.top also comes from Russia. Is Weird an article site. I don't think there is any guarantee that a site from Russia will give a bigger reward than a global site.
If you want, give the link to that forum. It looks interesting. Well, as you said, AdBTC, which is Russian, is one of the most reliable and profitable among faucets and PTCs.
I think i know the site you are referring i abandoned that site and its extension because the income was extremely low like a few rubles a day more or less.
I use 4 extensions, which all of have low income but not bad when combined. At least I bet with them late at night

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
This forum site discusses crypto, if you like crytpcurrency you can join Cryptotalk.org, there are two sections in Russian and English which one you like, although I'm not very active there at the moment.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This forum site discusses crypto, if you like crytpcurrency you can join Cryptotalk.org, there are two sections in Russian and English which one you like, although I'm not very active there at the moment.
Thank you i checked and it looks good. if you want give your referral link than i can join under your link. so is it legit and still paying? how much they'll give for each comment. explain more please if you are in the mood. thank you

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I can't log in, maybe my account has been blocked, because it's been inactive for more than five years. At that time Cryptotalk paid via the Yobit.net exchange, so payments didn't go directly to members.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Actually, there are many earning sites that come from Russia and are legit, but most of them use the Russian language so I don't understand, and of course I don't join.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am part of Adbtc.top and is from Russia and other than that not part of any other Russian websites
AdBTC is a good platform and if anyone needs crypto I think this is the easiest way to get crypto
Actually, there are many earning sites that come from Russia and are legit, but most of them use the Russian language so I don't understand, and of course I don't join.
Yes, the language of most of them is Russian, and I also had problems at first, but by installing a translation plugin, the sites become English, and now I have income.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
AdBTC is a good platform and if anyone needs crypto I think this is the easiest way to get crypto

Yes, the language of most of them is Russian, and I also had problems at first, but by installing a translation plugin, the sites become English, and now I have income.
what Russian earnings sites you frequent regularly, I am curious to see if you can offer any new site, I use adbtc, aviso.bz and seofast.ru apart from those 3, I used some others but none gave me a profit that made me stay working them.

Back