• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

Earning Money on YouTube

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hey there everyone, today I am back with another post involving earning on Youtube. It would be no lie if I were to say almost every one of us has thought about earning from YouTube, perhaps after watching our favourite YouTubers. Without further ado, I present to you this post with information from the official Google Support/YouTube Help website.

Now, before we start I would like to let you all know that to start earning via YouTube, you need to be accepted to the YouTube Partner Program (which is a program wherein your channel is reviewed by YouTube and if accepted into the program your channel is ready to be monetized and is also held to a higher standard) and for that, you must follow the YouTube Channel Monetization Policies. This is a must.

Now, let's get to the fun part. Let's discuss the various ways that you can earn when you are part of the YouTube Partner Program:

1. Advertising Revenue: This feature allows you to earn revenue from Shorts Feed and Watch Page ads. This relates to the ads you see while watching your favourite YouTuber on their watch page or YouTube Shorts.

2. Channel Memberships: This feature allows you to offer special perks to your members that pay a monthly recurring payment to use those perks.

3. YouTube Premium Revenue: This feature lets you get paid a part of the subscription fee of YouTube Premium (A paid subscription offered by YouTube that allows subscribers to have features like no ads, downloading features, background video playback, etc.) subscribers when they watch your videos.

4. Shopping: You can create your own store on YouTube, where your fans and viewers can buy your products like merchandise.

5. Super Chat and Super Stickers: This features lets you earn when your fans and viewers pay to get their message made prominent or highlighted in chat streams.

6. Super Thanks: Similar to the previous mentioned feature, this feature lets you earn when your fans and viewers pay to get their messages made prominent or highlighted in your video's comment section, instead of in chat streams.

This was a quick review of ways that you could use to earn money on YouTube. Also note, that you may be liable to pay taxes in your country on money earned via YouTube. Please ensure that you explore the eligibility requirements for each earning method and research further to explore your options before you step into the world of YouTube.

Thank you so much for your time and best of luck to you all!

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thanks a lot for the information. I just found out what are the ways to get money from Youtube. As far as I know a YouTuber makes money from the videos they post, the more videos are viewed, the more money they can get. In fact, they get money from Google Adsense, for product advertisements that appear between the videos they post.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.600
Raw Dex
$0.283
I have a YouTube channel that I'm still growing and i hope to start making money off it as soon as I can . I have learnt some new ways of making money through this post

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
It was very easy to earn money through YouTube. . Previously it's requirement was not very high standard, as just you need to upload a simple video and you would have the Google AdSense advertisements on your video, but nowadays what are the basic requirements I think each and everyone knows it very well.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was very easy to earn money through YouTube. . Previously it's requirement was not very high standard, as just you need to upload a simple video and you would have the Google AdSense advertisements on your video, but nowadays what are the basic requirements I think each and everyone knows it very well.
Yes, it is true that it used to be much easier to earn via YouTube earlier than it is now, but I think making it more complex for content creators to start earning on YouTube, ensures that a higher standard of videos and content is met.

LFE

Complete Stranger
Jun 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I tried it and I found it to be impossible. I made and uploaded comedy skits several times a week, but I did not see any channel growth. It's like no one even discovered them. I would get the occasional one or two comments and a dozen likes, but that was about it. When you put so much effort into writing scripts, filming and editing only to be met with indifference, you tend to get discouraged.

I think video content creation is a matter of luck because I cannot explain why some people, whose videos seem to be of poor quality, become viral.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
Thanks a lot for the information. I just found out what are the ways to get money from Youtube. As far as I know a YouTuber makes money from the videos they post, the more videos are viewed, the more money they can get. In fact, they get money from Google Adsense, for product advertisements that appear between the videos they post.
I think the most popular way of making money from YouTube is by monetizing it with the help of Google adsense which you need to meet up to a requirement before you can monetize your account

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All things said looks easy when reading it but difficult to undertake or perform for one of the major ways you can make more money on YouTube is your viewership and having that is one of the major issues people encounter most of those top YouTubers we see today it took them a long time before they started any big YouTube due to viewership.

Back