Not open for further replies.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earning money by taking surveys isn't the best option, and it's certainly not a get-rich-quick scheme. Most survey websites only pay around $1 per survey you take, and that's if you qualify. It's a cool way to make an extra dollar or two but certainly not anything that will help you pay actual bills.

Ravenfreak

Complete Stranger
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to do this back in the day, and honestly I don't think it's worth it. You won't be making much and you have to meet certain criteria in order to take some surveys. Most of the time the surveys I was offered to take I would be denied for various reasons, whether it be my age or where I lived, etc. Plus I also had to wait until a certain amount was added to my account before I could withdraw anything. This was about 10 years ago though, so I'm not sure how much the industry has changed.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to do this back in the day, and honestly I don't think it's worth it. You won't be making much and you have to meet certain criteria in order to take some surveys. Most of the time the surveys I was offered to take I would be denied for various reasons, whether it be my age or where I lived, etc. Plus I also had to wait until a certain amount was added to my account before I could withdraw anything. This was about 10 years ago though, so I'm not sure how much the industry has changed.
Yeah back in the day, the majority of survey websites had minimum cash out. However, now, there are various websites that only require a $1 minimum.

One of my favorites, which I hardly ever use because I have so much other stuff going on, is instagc . InstaGC is an offer wall website, you can do various tasks to earn points, 100 points is equal to $1. Most surveys pay out at $1 - 2 each if you're approved. The cool thing about this website is they have nearly any gift card you can think of, and you can redeem gift cards with as little as $1. All gift cards are instant, thus the website name InstaGC. Gift cards are delivered directly to your email address. Of course, they also offer PayPal and bank transfers.

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Earning money by taking surveys isn't the best option, and it's certainly not a get-rich-quick scheme. Most survey websites only pay around $1 per survey you take, and that's if you qualify. It's a cool way to make an extra dollar or two but certainly not anything that will help you pay actual bills.
Even otherwise also what all the revenue share sites pay their user members for their time and contribution to the site are peanuts, which are good for nothing.

Denial of surveys had happened to me too. The industry has not changed. It is the same.

Yeah back in the day, the majority of survey websites had minimum cash out. However, now, there are various websites that only require a $1 minimum.

One of my favorites, which I hardly ever use because I have so much other stuff going on, is instagc . InstaGC is an offer wall website, you can do various tasks to earn points, 100 points is equal to $1. Most surveys pay out at $1 - 2 each if you're approved. The cool thing about this website is they have nearly any gift card you can think of, and you can redeem gift cards with as little as $1. All gift cards are instant, thus the website name InstaGC. Gift cards are delivered directly to your email address. Of course, they also offer PayPal and bank transfers.
One problem with 'offer wall' sites is they work for Americans only.

Never worked for me. I am from Croatia and we are just to small country for any research. I avoid all survery or offerwalls.
Most of the surveys are region-specific. That is a big problem.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends with the country you come from, most surveys only allow people from specific countries. Plus they are also slow to earn and it can take you a very long time to be able to withdraw.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its a very good option but only if surveys work for you and since surveys don't work for me I don't prefer these and like to stick with what works for me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not good at surveys but there was a time when I earned few points after survey competition but then I couldn't reach the threshold as the other surveys keep disqualifying me

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.348
Earning from survey is actually a good one depending on your location. I have heard about people earning massively from surveys. As for me though I do not fancy surveys cause majority of the times it's pretty hard to qualify for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back