AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.245
When I was new to exploring opportunities for earning online, I had thought of joining sites that pay you for completing tasks. But then more and more feedback and reviews about them have been discouraging. It seems that finding a task is a challenge and also the compensation is too low. Somehow, the tasks are also not interesting for me.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.265
Raw Dex
$0.018
When I was new to exploring opportunities for earning online, I had thought of joining sites that pay you for completing tasks. But then more and more feedback and reviews about them have been discouraging. It seems that finding a task is a challenge and also the compensation is too low. Somehow, the tasks are also not interesting for me.

I never heard reviews about this site. @Hate2Wait told me to join it. I joined it but could not do anything there and now my account is suspended.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.245
I never heard reviews about this site. @Hate2Wait told me to join it. I joined it but could not do anything there and now my account is suspended.
Actually not about this particular site, but in the past I had read reviews and feedbacks about sites that pay for task completion. It wss never encouraging for me to join and try any of them.
It seems that they suspend the account if you are not active there. If that's the case, then the site is jot for me. I go missing for days from a site.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.245
My account got deleted because I was not active I just forgot that it exists but it's quite nice if your patient you can earn not so bad money on there
It happens with me..I would join some site and then forget about it. And when someone mentions the site, I would go again there to register, only to find out that I already have an account there. If the site bans or deletes the account if you are not active for some time, it's not for me. Sometimes, my offline obligations will keep me away for so long from any site.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.760
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had almost reached payout there when I got banned for allegedly doing one task several times yet the person who posted the job said you can do it multiple times. That discouraged me a lot about this site.
Are you sure this is what happened because I think your jobs would have been cancelled not getting you banned hope I'm wrong

Back