Earning Online With Mobile or Computer

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
For me l think that earning online through the use of the laptop is more flexible than it is with the phone. Earning online money with laptop is more easier and faster.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I prefer to use the computer because there is better control with a keyboard and mouse. When a mobile is used for typing there are more spelling and other mistakes.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
A laptop is more convenient. I am also using a laptop i the day and a mobile phone in the evening.
It's more convenient working online with your mobile at night because the environment is always calm I also use my laptop in the day it's far more convenient but due to lack of power supply I use my phone the most
Post automatically merged:

A laptop is more convenient. I am also using a laptop i the day and a mobile phone in the evening.
It's more convenient working online with your mobile at night because the environment is always calm I also use my laptop in the day it's far more convenient but due to lack of power supply I use my phone the most

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In the day, I a using my laptop, and in thee evening my Android phone. It is so convenient.

I work as a writer on many different platforms and forums. I think that using a desktop PC or a laptop seems to be far much more convenient as compared to using a phone. You can easily type and this is one of the main advantages of using a laptop or a real computer PC. However, it might be possible that some people may prefer using a phone because it is quite easy to carry and you can use it anywhere.

Ofonime

Unfamiliar
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
if you are doing your transaction online I believe that it's better to use computer phone will never provide you with the necessary things you needed so I believe that using a computer is really the best

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
I'm using both mobile phone and computer. In the morning and afternoon I use a computer. In the evening, I use my mobile phone in posting in forum sites like DBucks and RIF.

Back