Earning passive income though renting of household items

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
When it comes to passive income, most people assume they can on rent houses or their their cars. One could also earn passive income through renting of household items like pots, spoons, plates and the likes, especially for events and other parties.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
In my country, there isn't the culture of renting small items like pots, spoons, plates and similar. People here only lend them. But it's possible to rent big stuff like ladders. Today my husband began to rent our big ladder, receiving 20 reais. He always used to lend it, but a friend of his said it would be better to stop with so many lending (that began to make me sick), as people started to became abusive with borrowing in a raw.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
If you are considering renting out your household items like plates, spoons, etc. for events, do you realize how many plates and spoons you already need to have? However, I believe things like lawnmowers, cars, power generators, music systems can be rented.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Renting unused things and household items will be a good source of income, of course it will be bit hard to get good profit from it but still money is money even if it is little.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
Frankly speaking I oftenly see most people making loads of money out of renting household utensils like big sufurias, plates, water tanks for special occasions like wedding, funeral, birthday celebrations among others.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
Passive income streams are possible when renting out household items like cars, equipment, spaces, as well as specialty products thus decluttering personal space. However, strategic listing optimization, competitive pricing models, rigorous vetting procedures, terms of use, protection from damage, and smooth transactions are all necessary for success and customer satisfaction.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.501
Raw Dex
$1.141
If you are considering renting out your household items like plates, spoons, etc. for events, do you realize how many plates and spoons you already need to have? However, I believe things like lawnmowers, cars, power generators, music systems can be rented.
You can actually stock up an abundance of those items mainly for your rental business, after all you would make money from it for a long time, if it is well maintained.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Passive income streams are possible when renting out household items like cars, equipment, spaces, as well as specialty products thus decluttering personal space. However, strategic listing optimization, competitive pricing models, rigorous vetting procedures, terms of use, protection from damage, and smooth transactions are all necessary for success and customer satisfaction.
Renting cars is fairly common in my geographic area, as many drivers are eager to work as UBERs (since unemployment rate skyrocketed cause covid's fault, UBER became the only source of income for many people). In any way, strategies like terms of use and protection from damages are quite unknown in the most disfavoured areas of my country.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Lately, my sister-in-law got forced to rent her car every week, from Monday to Saturday, as she lost her main source of income. But she'll see an income through renting her car only when all previous road taxes are cleared (as it became impossible for my sister-in-law to pay them, due to the shameful expenses that in my country involve all people who own a motor vehicle).

Kera

Somewhat Known
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.690
This is a business that is not quite popular yet but it is gradually evolving. People in it are making some small profits for now because of inconsistent levels of demand.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
We are moving towards very dangerous financial situation, so we are doing something about which we wouldn't even thought a decade before. Inflation is hitting all time high so this is a good and somewhat unique idea.

Back