AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I wish Bubblews and noise cash come back, they both have paid me well in the past. At present, I am concentrating more on RIF and wish it stays forever with us.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I was not even aware of that Noise. cash stopped paying or closed because I am not interested in that website

They didn't close actually but have reduced the rates to a level that one would feel posting there is a waste of time. That is the symptom that the site is going to close its operations soon.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
They didn't close actually but have reduced the rates to a level that one would feel posting there is a waste of time. That is the symptom that the site is going to close its operations soon.
Oh that's bad and yes no one will post on the website if they are paying that low rewards because they were paying well early on

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Oh that's bad and yes no one will post on the website if they are paying that low rewards because they were paying well early on

I don't see people on that site these days. I wish I had registered on Noise a few months ago, I was told by one of the mylot members that I didn't join because I never wanted to get paid in crypto but now I repent for my decision.

Back