Earning through Neobux

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's my first time to hear this site. Hoping there's a member to share us about Neobux.
Wow! It is the first PTC site on internet that is still going strong. I was once a member but am not more interested in pay per click sites because I have found other money making opportunities. Neobux is still doing well and is quite reliable. First and second tier countries are the real beneficiary of the site. If you are from third world countries, it will be difficult for you to make money there.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been watching this website since 2008, I opened my account with great excitement as I found an opportunity to earn money online. For a few days, I used to use the account but after a few days, it ignored me. So it becomes deactivated. After that, I used to re-activate my account again on this website. After working on this website many times, I could not reach the earning target of payout.
I have also been a member on this website since 2011 but I was fortunate to reach minimum withdraw and withdrawn to my account. But it seems earning there has decreased a lot.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
when it comes to ptc it's so damn slow and it takes you forever to cashout that is for sure it's legit but is it worth it no there are better ways to earn for sure

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
when it comes to ptc it's so damn slow and it takes you forever to cashout that is for sure it's legit but is it worth it no there are better ways to earn for sure
You're right, I've long since left Neobux and other ptc sites, they only provide a very small reward per click, besides that the number of view ads is also very limited, thus limiting our daily income, Neobux for my account has a minimum payout of $ 10.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You're right, I've long since left Neobux and other ptc sites, they only provide a very small reward per click, besides that the number of view ads is also very limited, thus limiting our daily income, Neobux for my account has a minimum payout of $ 10.
10 dollars is very high; it might take you a year to earn that much. I remember one site; it was PTC, I think, and when I tried to cash out, they sent me this form. I needed to fill out so many things, and even the official US passport with the official stamp would cost much more than you would be able to earn on that site ever.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
10 dollars is very high; it might take you a year to earn that much. I remember one site; it was PTC, I think, and when I tried to cash out, they sent me this form. I needed to fill out so many things, and even the official US passport with the official stamp would cost much more than you would be able to earn on that site ever.
Yes, you are right, actually for novice members on Neobux the minimum withdrawal is only $ 2, but because I have withdrawn money many times it will increase at that time, the minimum withdrawal for my account is $ 10, but I have never been asked for a passport by ptc sites.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you are right, actually for novice members on Neobux the minimum withdrawal is only $ 2, but because I have withdrawn money many times it will increase at that time, the minimum withdrawal for my account is $ 10, but I have never been asked for a passport by ptc sites.
that is very wierd the maximum I could earn was 10 cents not so bad for ptc site but I NEED PASSPORT WITH US STAMP NO WAY for this little money it's a scam stay away

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Yes, you're right, we have to be careful, it's not just a scam, but a passport with a US stamp is definitely a scam, and passports can be misused by scammers to get money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I joined this website years ago as at that time there were not many pay to post forums and i was not aware of any pay to post but its a very slow website

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined this website years ago as at that time there were not many pay to post forums and i was not aware of any pay to post but its a very slow website
It's indeed very slow ads are limited and I'm convinced you would take a year to earn 10 dollars on there it's very slow not worth it at all unless you can complete surveys then maybe

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never earned money in Neobux. I only know a little about the site from what I read online. I guess it is just not my earning method type. I prefer other ways of earning.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's indeed very slow ads are limited and I'm convinced you would take a year to earn 10 dollars on there it's very slow not worth it at all unless you can complete surveys then maybe
Its so hard to earn from these websites and we cannot earn much from ads and need to depend upon surveys and in case we are not good at surveys then we cannot do much on these websites so it would not be worth then

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Its so hard to earn from these websites and we cannot earn much from ads and need to depend upon surveys and in case we are not good at surveys then we cannot do much on these websites so it would not be worth then
Indeed it's very hard to earn with PTC sites it's hard but if you use them for a long time you might earn something it's not a lot or anything but something I do not use PTC sites for this reason they are too slow

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm never an advocate for paid to click websites, because they reward relatively low, which is not so encouraging for me, I rather don't earn than to spend my time on paid to click websites.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm never an advocate for paid to click websites, because they reward relatively low, which is not so encouraging for me, I rather don't earn than to spend my time on paid to click websites
yes these are slow and you might need to use them for a very long time to earn it's very hard to make money on these types of websites it's not worth your time and effort

Back