AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okay I don't have much experience in earning from TikTok, however, yes it is true that there are multiple ways of earning from TikTok that loads of people are utilizing, one of the most popular one is affiliate marketing - that people do by making videos advertising the product they are marketing or something along those lines.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I never knew that TikTok is used to earn money. It is a Chinese site which is banned in India. Moreover, I never liked people being too addicted to this site.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
I never knew that TikTok is used to earn money. It is a Chinese site which is banned in India. Moreover, I never liked people being too addicted to this site.
You are right I have read it online they those in India csnt join TikTok to make money but it is a fun way of making money

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Young generation love TikTok. In the Facebook story page seen many times members doing TikTok live others in videos.
Yes it is true youngsters are really attached to TikTok because it is such a fast-paced app, and can sometimes be really fun for them too. It really is a social media giant now

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes it is true youngsters are really attached to TikTok because it is such a fast-paced app, and can sometimes be really fun for them too. It really is a social media giant now
I never tried it and it was widely used here but being a Chinese site it was banned here.

Back