AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I also don't like this kind of apps and only God is savior of those that like this app. For me, these apps don't need any attention and are just waste apps.
That's a waste of time. I am happy that it was banned as my kids also started making videos on this app and I was worried for them.😏

Last edited:

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okay I don't have much experience in earning from TikTok, however, yes it is true that there are multiple ways of earning from TikTok that loads of people are utilizing, one of the most popular one is affiliate marketing - that people do by making videos advertising the product they are marketing or something along those lines.
I don't think that is what the starter of this thread mean. Tittok have now implement a way to pay users .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Yes it is true youngsters are really attached to TikTok because it is such a fast-paced app, and can sometimes be really fun for them too. It really is a social media giant now
My nephews and nieces keep on dancing TikTok. Their day is boring without dancing TikTok. It amuses me too.
Post automatically merged:

We had some tensions at the border so our government thought not to let china earn from us through TikTok or other ways.
Even in the Philippines, but the government cannot control a populous country like Ph no matter how.Young and old continue dancing TikTok.

Last edited:

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think that is what the starter of this thread mean. Tittok have now implement a way to pay users .
Oh right, okay sorry my bad. But I just shared a way people are earning on TikTok. Nonetheless, creators on TikTok are earning from their videos but as most have complained the pay is way too less to be worthwhile.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's a waste of time. I am happy that it was banned as my kids also started making videos on this app and I was worried for them.😏
Tiktok has now be bastardize by the video makers. Videos that can't be allowed to be published on YouTube are allowed on tiktok. I seldom visiting tiktok to only watch hilarious videos published.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Tiktok has now become second video site after YouTube where shorts are uploaded. The only way you could make money on tiktok is to monetize your videos.
Yes, Youtube Shorts is a great competitor to Tiktok as the platforms are very similar to each other. So it is now up to the uploaders which one to choose and which one pays better for the monetization of videos.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
Honestly, I am not into exposing myself online yet. If I have the strong will to do this, I will indulge in. However, I can not do this.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are several ways to earn money on TikTok, including:

1. Sponsored content: Brands pay TikTok influencers to create content promoting their products or services.
  2. In-app purchases: TikTok offers virtual gifts and coins that users can purchase to support their favorite creators.
  3. Live streaming: TikTok offers a live streaming feature, where users can earn virtual gifts from their followers.
  4. TikTok Creator Fund: TikTok has a Creator Fund, which pays eligible creators based on their popularity and engagement with their content.
  5. Brand partnerships: TikTok influencers can also earn money through brand partnerships and sponsored posts outside the app.
It's important to keep in mind that earning money on TikTok requires a large following, high engagement rates, and consistent, high-quality content.

Back