Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$92.096
Raw Dex
$5.064
Good morning,

As of today, I have reduced the daily earnings per post from 20 posts to 10 posts. I've also completely turned off earnings for any posts beyond that quota, so you will no longer earn 25% when you post beyond that daily limit. I have no intentions of this being a permanent measure, as this is not a decision based on finances. This is a decision based on the quality of the posts I am seeing around this forum. I could go through and list tons of examples of absolutely ridiculous posts being made on here, but I won't. Instead, we will take this measure today, and we will spend more time focusing on handing out warnings (each warning contains a $0.25 Dex fine) for those repeat offenders on this.

Thank you,
Cam

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.842
Raw Dex
$0.151
Good morning,

As of today, I have reduced the daily earnings per post from 20 posts to 10 posts. I've also completely turned off earnings for any posts beyond that quota, so you will no longer earn 25% when you post beyond that daily limit. I have no intentions of this being a permanent measure, as this is not a decision based on finances. This is a decision based on the quality of the posts I am seeing around this forum. I could go through and list tons of examples of absolutely ridiculous posts being made on here, but I won't. Instead, we will take this measure today, and we will spend more time focusing on handing out warnings (each warning contains a $0.25 Dex fine) for those repeat offenders on this.

Thank you,
Cam
I mean it would be impossible to earn $1 a day right now, right? I still understand your decision because you don't have to pay for simple posts that look like spam or don't make sense.
Post automatically merged:

Good morning,

Thank you,
Cam
Although if you ask me what I think about reducing earnings rates here, it may seem like a way to encourage higher quality content, but it could also demotivate users who depend on those earnings as an incentive. While quality control is important, it would probably be more effective to balance fair compensation with content improvement strategies. Encouraging users to produce better posts through other means, such as recognition or rewards for high-quality contributions, could lead to better results without decreasing user engagement

Last edited:

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$92.096
Raw Dex
$5.064
I posted 11-12 comments today and got only 9 cents for that so I guess we cannot earn more than 9 cents

Should be 10 cents a day at the moment.

I mean it would be impossible to earn $1 a day right now, right? I still understand your decision because you don't have to pay for simple posts that look like spam or don't make sense.

You are correct about that.

Although if you ask me what I think about reducing earnings rates here, it may seem like a way to encourage higher quality content, but it could also demotivate users who depend on those earnings as an incentive. While quality control is important, it would probably be more effective to balance fair compensation with content improvement strategies. Encouraging users to produce better posts through other means, such as recognition or rewards for high-quality contributions, could lead to better results without decreasing user engagement

The other solution would be to implement stricter word/character requirements, which is what I've seen on other paid posting forums.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.261
@Cam, the earnings has been reduced to 9 cents daily. And not 10 cents. I am all for a stricter word count. That would be better than this reduction. I propose 35 words per post. That is ideal.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.092
@Cam, the earnings has been reduced to 9 cents daily. And not 10 cents. I am all for a stricter word count. That would be better than this reduction. I propose 35 words per post. That is ideal.
Makes sense, but I think the major issue from what @Cam has said it's not even mostly about the post, but the quality of the threads. So I guess we really need to work on the kind of threads we post.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.842
Raw Dex
$0.151
The withdrawal threshold should also be lowered accordingly so that one can withdraw at least once a month
I think the same, it should be balanced but I don't know if it is a final decision or a momentary decision, because if it is momentary it is understandable why he has not done that yet.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.520
We also just need to up some small ads so that we are able to have a diversified income protfolio. If some indiviuduals are aslo putting up some ads then it will be good because we are sure of having more opportunities aside from earn just by posting.

Back