Easier to make money viewing ads compared to online data entry

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Probably, working on those kind of platforms is a total waste of time. That is why I do not bother to sign up on any pay to click platform again.
I agree. These platforms are a complete waste of time. I used to work on them as a beginner in online earning but then I realized that there are better-earning ways online.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree. These platforms are a complete waste of time. I used to work on them as a beginner in online earning but then I realized that there are better-earning ways online.
I think it is only beginners that always venture into those kind of platforms. When they find something better they will leave them.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
that is actually how it is in the online space. Most of us have worked in some platform that are not profitable at all but when we found something better we left.
That's right. When I started working online, I worked on sites that were not worth my time and effort. When I finally realized that, I gave them up. :)

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can say that viewing ads is the easiest way to make money online but the pay is too small. When it is compared to paid to post forum we will see that it is waste of time.

Back