Easy Online Jobs in 2022

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
There are a lot of ways to easily make money online. Since people discovered this, it has become harder as competition increases for the limited jobs.

If you want to work online, some of the easiest tasks include earning cryptocurrency from faucets, working on survey sites and paid to post forums. You can also earn by working on microjob sites like Picoworkers. These tasks are simple and can be done in an hour each day.

Others that require more professional skills like web design and digital marketing pay more but require more time.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are a lot of ways to easily make money online. Since people discovered this, it has become harder as competition increases for the limited jobs.

If you want to work online, some of the easiest tasks include earning cryptocurrency from faucets, working on survey sites and paid to post forums. You can also earn by working on microjob sites like Picoworkers. These tasks are simple and can be done in an hour each day.

Others that require more professional skills like web design and digital marketing pay more but require more time.
Do you know some other forums too, if yes, I will appreciate it

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291

You are right. I must say working online is becoming popular nowadays.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.593
Searching and Paid to click PTC jobs are also easy, do not require any skills, yet the number of PTC websites has greatly reduced in the last few years. There is also a limited amount of work available.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
There are definitely alot of sites that one can work on in the online space but it entirely depends on the level of skills acquired by an individual.Right now I think that teaching online,content creating,virtual assistant,marketer,copy righting and cartoonist would easily make you a substantial amount as you are building something automated for yourself passively.

I cannot recommend a particular site right now because it depends with your profile and your demographics.Tgis will help to recommend the best site I am currently researching on a site called userfeel.There is also Engo a platform for teaching English online but unfortunately it does not take applications from my region

Back