Easy Online Jobs in 2022

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I don't earn much from these sites, though I started searching sites around 10 years back. There are plenty of sites which are good to work. One of such site is Mylot. It pays well if you are interactive.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Are you on Noise.cash. if not then join. They pay in crypto but I never got such payments as I got on noise when I joined it. Suddenly when the value of crypto went down people stopped working on it.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Online sites cannot be taken as jobs. There is no surety if a person will earn from them. It's always better to have an offline job, online jobs are not certain.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
There are a lot of ways to easily make money online. Since people discovered this, it has become harder as competition increases for the limited jobs.

If you want to work online, some of the easiest tasks include earning cryptocurrency from faucets, working on survey sites and paid to post forums. You can also earn by working on microjob sites like Picoworkers. These tasks are simple and can be done in an hour each day.

Others that require more professional skills like web design and digital marketing pay more but require more time.
Work is work I don't think there is any easy way of making money online just have to find the one your comfortable with and work on it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have learned that it's better to join a site at the initial stage as they pay good in the starting and after someone they start lowering the pay rates.
When something is still new, they tend to work well and pay well
Post automatically merged:

There are definitely alot of sites that one can work on in the online space but it entirely depends on the level of skills acquired by an individual.Right now I think that teaching online,content creating,virtual assistant,marketer,copy righting and cartoonist would easily make you a substantial amount as you are building something automated for yourself passively.

I cannot recommend a particular site right now because it depends with your profile and your demographics.Tgis will help to recommend the best site I am currently researching on a site called userfeel.There is also Engo a platform for teaching English online but unfortunately it does not take applications from my region
Oh it does not take people from your region. That's quite sad. I think location affects people like us

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
When something is still new, they tend to work well and pay well
That's true. I remember a site "Bubblews". The members who joined it in the starting earned well and when it became popular and many people joined it, it was a spammer home then. They stopped paying and close their operation.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's true. I remember a site "Bubblews". The members who joined it in the starting earned well and when it became popular and many people joined it, it was a spammer home then. They stopped paying and close their operation.
Ooh that's sad. This is why these kinds of sites need to consistent about their update

Back