Eat all you can but don't carry

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This principle of eat as much as you can isv limited to only scrap products and not to packaged products that have been serialized and branded. If you are found with those kind products, it is offensive and punishable.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Even in my place, diners in the EAT ALL YOU CAN are prohibited to bring takeout. One will be put to shame. Just eat all you can and leave as soon as full.

If workers are allowed to take some of those things they can eat home, they will carry more than they are supposed to and the company will run into big loss.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, it's actually a strategy over there since the business owner knows they can't eat much of it before they get filled, even they might not even finish up to two breads before the day ends
Don't get it twisted, those guys eat bread. Most of them go to work with like 5 bottles of drinks knowing that they would be a surplus of bread. I went with my cousin there and within three hours, my cousin and his friend had consumed three jumbo sizes of bread.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Don't get it twisted, those guys eat bread. Most of them go to work with like 5 bottles of drinks knowing that they would be a surplus of bread. I went with my cousin there and within three hours, my cousin and his friend had consumed three jumbo sizes of bread.
Wow, but won't they complain when they notice that the rate of consumption of the bread or the product is on an increase and could reduce the amount that is been produced in a day.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In the bakery, they don't have issues with bread consumption by workers. They have their profit margins and the business owner knows the level of their consumption that even at its peak, it would not affect his profit m
Wow, but won't they complain when they notice that the rate of consumption of the bread or the product is on an increase and could reduce the amount that is been produced in a day.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As an employee this kind of company policy is actually frustrating and devastating for the time one needs to eat such merchandise is when you are not at work in the factory or company.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.853
Its good that employees are allowed to eat only in the company and they are not allowed to carry anything out side. You know if allowed they will ruin the business
true, it would cause much issues if they are allowed to carry out. It might not even be enough for everyone to carry out if they choose to do it that way. So it is better to keep things within the office.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Wow, it's actually a strategy over there since the business owner knows they can't eat much of it before they get filled, even they might not even finish up to two breads before the day ends

I am not sure if there is a particular policy regarding this. However, the fact remains that many companies might have different policies when it comes to whether or not employees could have lunch in the workplace.

Back