Education loan

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$3.790
Did you take a loan to pay your college fees? Did you fund your education through a loan? Well, I did not have to get a loan to fund my education. I studied in community college and university where fees were low. What about you?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$2.525
I never tried to loan during my school days. I am happy that it did not. Thanks for my parents who supported and provided it financially.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.590
I did not take an education loan too, my dad told me not to. I am so glad that I didn't, I would be paying it back right now. The fees was not much and dad could afford to pay it.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
No, hehe, I was an academic scholar at a university in Manila, at the Adamson university. My dad supported my daily needs.

The college fees in my country is already very low. However, I a talking about governmental colleges and universities. Private colleges and universities are quite expensive.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.983
The college fees in my country is already very low. However, I a talking about governmental colleges and universities. Private colleges and universities are quite expensive.
Colleges and universities here government owned are tuition - free, but there are kids wanting to enrol inna private university the elite.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Colleges and universities here government owned are tuition - free, but there are kids wanting to enrol inna private university the elite.

The governmental institutions in here are not completely free. Even though they are not totally free, they tend to be extremely low in cost. The government has its own policies to make students pay more. There were reports of government planning to increase fees

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.983
The governmental institutions in here are not completely free. Even though they are not totally free, they tend to be extremely low in cost. The government has its own policies to make students pay more. There were reports of government planning to increase fees
There is no tuition fee for the students here who are enrolled in the tertiary level. They only pay $ 2 for their entries in the university system.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.880
In my country for education you don't need loan but you need it for living costs and rent. Everybody can apply for colleage and first year is free. Later you pay only exams you transfered in next year.

Back