Effect of technology on your business

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.748
As a business owner, how has the use of technology affected your business? For me so far it has been a huge help. Technology has made things a lot easier. I can be at the comfort of my home or anywhere and easily make research on my next project, making my job a lot easier.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.633
Technology can be misused to steal business data, especially if it is stored in digital format on the computer. After suffering great losses due to data theft, now I have reduced the usage of technology to a large extent.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
When we use advance technology in our business then we need to be very careful, keep monitoring it by ourselves lest our private important data may be hacked. Everything need certain limit for good result.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Technology has helped me in my business because I can sit at the comfort of my business place and make orders for inputs and they are delivered. I was able to get a machine locally fabricated that I saw on YouTube. And that machine has been very vital in my business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
As a business owner, how has the use of technology affected your business? For me so far it has been a huge help. Technology has made things a lot easier. I can be at the comfort of my home or anywhere and easily make research on my next project, making my job a lot easier.
That's right, I agree with you. So far technological advances have been very helpful and made it easier for me to complete my work. Even with a smartphone I can run my business from anywhere and at any time, even from my bed. I can also give instructions to business colleagues just by using the WhatsApp messaging application, without needing to meet or meet face to face.

musapaggo

Complete Stranger
Nov 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Absolutely! Technology has totally transformed the game, hasn't it? Running your business from bed, that's the dream! Smartphones and apps like WhatsApp make communication a breeze.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$0.201
Technology has been very significant in my business. It has helped me to sell products and also, it has helped me with more research that has positioned my business properly.

Back