Effective Business Management: Strategies and Techniques

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
As a business owner, it can be challenging to navigate the various obstacles that come with managing a company. Can you share some common struggles businesses face in terms of management and the ways to overcome them?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Employee Management: Hiring and retaining employees can be a challenge, as well as managing their performance and keeping them motivated.

Financial Management

Time Management

Customer Satisfaction

Strategies to overcome these struggles include

Employee Management

Financial Management

Time Management

Customer Satisfaction

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.135
There are so many ways to manage the business. I recommend to use the following: Decision Tree Analysis that encompases the problems and solutions at the same time.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, I couldn't agree more! Decision Tree Analysis provides a comprehensive overview of the decision-making process, ensuring that businesses make well-informed decisions that take into account all necessary considerations.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.480
Raw Dex
$0.228
There are many challenges a business needs to face. That includes quality control on the product you sell, finding customers, hiring and retain talents, cash flow management.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The most difficult aspect of managing organization or company is managing the human resources. A lot of workers are a pain in the ass. No matter what you do, they will still constitute nuisance to the workforce through one way or other.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The most difficult aspect of managing organization or company is managing the human resources. A lot of workers are a pain in the ass. No matter what you do, they will still constitute nuisance to the workforce through one way or other.
If you are a good man manager, you have solved more than half of your problems as a business person. That's the most difficult aspect of business management.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
As a business owner, it can be challenging to navigate the various obstacles that come with managing a company. Can you share some common struggles businesses face in terms of management and the ways to overcome them?
There was a time I find it very challenging to get the feed that I was using for my fish pond and also my poultry farm which made it very difficult for me at that time but later, I found a way to order ahead of time so that I will always have the feed to use for my fish pond and poultry.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the biggest challenges faced by businesses is the ability to retain staff. The Gen Z people are not patient and are ready to walk away at any slightest provocation.

Last edited:

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the biggest challenges faced by businesses is the caravan to retain staff. The Gen Z people are not patient and are ready to walk away at any slightest provocation.
when people see better opportunities you do not expect them to stay. It is not all about Gen Z because people have been doing that for a while.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Chibson People are generally not patient any longer. Before now, people used to wait for their workplaces to owe them a little over a week and pay them if the company is having challenges. Today's workers don't want to be owed for one day.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Chibson People are generally not patient any longer. Before now, people used to wait for their workplaces to owe them a little over a week and pay them if the company is having challenges. Today's workers don't want to be owed for one day.
the reason a lot of people are not patient again is because they have options just like I stated. When you have options you will not stick to a particular thing.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.230
Business needs to employ different ways by which they can manage their businesses effectively. this includes financial Management,
Time Management, c ustomer Satisfaction and even srategies to overcome bad debt from happening all the time

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
To ensure maximum business management, you must understand the risk that is attached to the business.

There is no way you can successfully run your business without being very good in risk management because it is what ensures your business survival.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Business needs to employ different ways by which they can manage their businesses effectively. this includes financial Management,
Time Management, c ustomer Satisfaction and even srategies to overcome bad debt from happening all the time
That is why businesses have different departments. They have a department for customer care and a department for making sure that time is maximized.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
One problem most business owners face is finding hard working employees. These days people want to be paid but do not want to work. I believe one of the best ways for the management to handle this would be through deduction of salary.

Back